MrMitch

Emergency Rescue Simulator Berlin

Hey Guys, I have found this new Rescue Simulator Mod like the RTS Biberfield Mod, Which will be based in the capital of Germany - Berlin. This mod is quite serious even to the extent that it was presented at "Interschutz" 2010 in Leipzig. At the InterSchutz is an international trade fair for the ambulance service, fire- or civil and security, 2000 has beenheld every five years. Honorary sponsor of the fair is the Association for the Promotionof German Fire Protection Association, is organized by the German Messe AG. (Source: Wikipedia) At the Berlin Fire Department Stand.

Looks great but I can't find any forums with progress on the mod so any help would be appreciated. Images are on their website to show you the detail put into the mod. 12.gif

http://ers-berlin.de/index.htm

What We Know

Where can I Download the Berlin modification?

ERS Berlin is currently still in development, so there is nothing to download. Upon completion, they will probably announce a download link.

When will the Berlin modification will be released?

The first release was a BETA on June 7, 2010 "Interschutz" in Leipzig.

*There is no current general public release.....Yet!*

What will be in the mod?

They are currently working on a new free play map. Some of the the vehicles and the fire station "Zoo" are already built. For more information see News Time issue 34 ! The mod will contain Fire Trucks from the Berlin fire stations in 1100 (center), 1,200 (Friedichshain) 1,500 (Urban) and 1700 (zoo).

Who is working on the mod?

Thread: http://emergency-for.../index.php?page ... & threadID = 34 457

Edited by MrMitch

Wow this is so much more detailed.

On their site they mention that they want to make the town as 'alive' as possible.

Judging by the screens it looks like you'll have to respond to literally everything since I also saw an ADAC car (It's a service in germany that repairs cars on the road, in holland it's called ANWB).

Looks amazing! Didn't find any release date yet though but thanks alot for telling me/us about this!

Downloading this now Via there installer! So Excited to see :popcorn:

Update: Tutorial seems to be broken, It won't let you select the firehose after setting up a supply line.. (Sloppy) I'll just have to play guessing games at the free-play.

This is the BETA release of ERS Berlin 2.0, its in German only (from what I can remember, this is not true :P I managed to play it in English!) and the difference between 1.0 is minimal. But here you go :

http://ftsoftware.eu...p?Download=ERS2

Its the V2.0 of the launcher, bur not mod itself,on they fb page said that they will continue work when they recive 20 works from fans that alter the mod itself,but i i think that that idea didn cought on so they stopped development