Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrMitch

Emergency Rescue Simulator Berlin

26 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I have found this new Rescue Simulator Mod like the RTS Biberfield Mod, Which will be based in the capital of Germany - Berlin. This mod is quite serious even to the extent that it was presented at "Interschutz" 2010 in Leipzig. At the InterSchutz is an international trade fair for the ambulance service, fire- or civil and security, 2000 has beenheld every five years. Honorary sponsor of the fair is the Association for the Promotionof German Fire Protection Association, is organized by the German Messe AG. (Source: Wikipedia) At the Berlin Fire Department Stand.

Looks great but I can't find any forums with progress on the mod so any help would be appreciated. Images are on their website to show you the detail put into the mod. 12.gif

http://ers-berlin.de/index.htm

What We Know

Where can I Download the Berlin modification?

ERS Berlin is currently still in development, so there is nothing to download. Upon completion, they will probably announce a download link.

When will the Berlin modification will be released?

The first release was a BETA on June 7, 2010 "Interschutz" in Leipzig.

*There is no current general public release.....Yet!*

What will be in the mod?

They are currently working on a new free play map. Some of the the vehicles and the fire station "Zoo" are already built. For more information see News Time issue 34 ! The mod will contain Fire Trucks from the Berlin fire stations in 1100 (center), 1,200 (Friedichshain) 1,500 (Urban) and 1700 (zoo).

Who is working on the mod?

Thread: http://emergency-for.../index.php?page ... & threadID = 34 457

Edited by MrMitch

It looks as amazing as the NY mod! Has this anything to do with the Berlin mod?

Wow this is so much more detailed.

On their site they mention that they want to make the town as 'alive' as possible.

Judging by the screens it looks like you'll have to respond to literally everything since I also saw an ADAC car (It's a service in germany that repairs cars on the road, in holland it's called ANWB).

Looks amazing! Didn't find any release date yet though but thanks alot for telling me/us about this!

Wow. I want it! :happy:

wow! it looks.... beautiful!!! Wonder if it will be in english too or if someone will write a translation? :beer:

Yes It is very interesting, Hope there will be an update on their site when it will be released!

Hopefully the beta worked OK. Maybe they will release it sooner. :rofl:

Very nice, i love police unmarked BMW :blush: !

Btw, is there anything new known about the release date?

Cheers!

It looks great! I thought I recognised NICCO's model

Oh, that's not his! This is almost like a "training" submod. This beats Winterberg by a long-shot! :mukkies:

What is with that mod now? its in developing right? Somebody know when it will be finished? I mean if they said the mod will be finished in October for exemple

The mod wil be finished in september-October .

Nice!

But I won't be suprised if relase date will be postponed :)

So could we download this when it comes out? :popcorn:

So could we download this when it comes out? :popcorn:

Sure why not? :P

I meant, will it be avialable for download? :P

Look at the first post ;)

Sweet. :D

EDIT: I found some vids: :holdglass:

WOW! Now that is something. That is something BIG!

Downloading this now Via there installer! So Excited to see :popcorn:

Update: Tutorial seems to be broken, It won't let you select the firehose after setting up a supply line.. (Sloppy) I'll just have to play guessing games at the free-play.

This is the BETA release of ERS Berlin 2.0, its in German only (from what I can remember, this is not true :P I managed to play it in English!) and the difference between 1.0 is minimal. But here you go :

http://ftsoftware.eu...p?Download=ERS2

Its the V2.0 of the launcher, bur not mod itself,on they fb page said that they will continue work when they recive 20 works from fans that alter the mod itself,but i i think that that idea didn cought on so they stopped development