Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Xplorer4x4

LA Mod 2.1 4x4 Submod[Update August 10,2015!]

So I seem to be having an issue here;

I'm not sure if it's the right place, but my medics can't pick up new objects. The most upper-left icon is a greyed out, glitching box of what is the extinguish button.

Can someone provide a fix, or a new download? The download from @Xplorer4x4's website times out. Says "Network error" after reaching the 90 mb mark.

On 11/15/2016 at 1:41 AM, Emergency-Player said:

Doesn't work for me

I always get a "Server Error in '/' Application" when i try to download the mod.

Same here.

Having the same issue with altervista...not just with the woods map beta but the classic 4x4 submod as well. If anyone has permission (don't know the status of xplorer) would they be able to reupoload somewhere?

On 2/2/2017 at 2:33 PM, aleovic5 said:

Having the same issue with altervista...not just with the woods map beta but the classic 4x4 submod as well. If anyone has permission (don't know the status of xplorer) would they be able to reupoload somewhere?

Same here, I want this mod but can't download it. Can someone please reupload it somewhere as no one on here (I believe) knows where xplorer is.

Hi, 

This has probably already been asked but currently I am using LA Mod 2.1 with Additional Units Submod and am wanting to install 2.1 4x4. All is fine until I go to the game and station 2 has flipped units and broken features. Now, I went through the readme and found that you have to take a folder called LA Mod 2.0 that supposedly has all the changes in it and put it in the mods folder. This is just not working for me and I'd like some help on properly installing 4x4.