Guest TheZero

Finding hyndrats and few general questions!

Guest TheZero

Hello everyone!

I have just started playing Emergency 4 and i am glad that i have discovered this warm community. I hope that some of you experts, can answer to my questions:

1. Dealing with fires - Is there any special way to find hydrants? My problem is that i ussualy misslook few of them, what ussualy results in only one hydrant being used :-( . I know that it would be much easier and faster if i used all of the available hydrants, but they are very small and hard to spot - at least for me. Is there any way to somehow locate them? I know that they are blinking once correct tool is used by the firefighter, but i still found them hard to locate...
  2. What happens if i install newest LA Mod - 2.0? Will it overwrite original missions, or will i have choice to switch between original and LA Mod 2.0 missions? The thing is that i would like to complete as many missions as possible, so if LA Mod 2.0 will overwrite the original ones, i will rather install it when i finish all the original ones.
  3. Are there any "good-to-have" mods? Such as high resolution textures, sirenes, etc.? From what i can see, there is a lot of them and i am quite confused with tons of them being over the internet :-D .
  4. Is there anything you would recommend to a newbie in this game? I mean, any special way of dealing with missions. However, i dont think that i want full walkthroughts :-P .

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards!

1. If you select the proper command from the menu, all the objects on which it can be used on will glow blue.

2. The original missions remain, so you'll have a total of 30 missions. The LA missions are listed after the original missions. Don't forget to patch the LA modd to version 2.0.2.

3. All I play is the LA mod so I don't know.

4. Use the commands to call units on the battalion chief and police officers. They will save you time in calling units. For medical incidents, treat with a paramedic (from an engine or RA), and then transport with the BLS RA. This way the paramedic units are freed up to respond to calls instead of transporting.

Guest TheZero
1. If you select the proper command from the menu, all the objects on which it can be used on will glow blue.

Which command would that be?

Also, thank you very much for your answers mate, they have helped me a lot ;) .

Guest Francis

Which command would that be?

Also, thank you very much for your answers mate, they have helped me a lot ;) .

Instead of right-clicking the hydrants when you find them, click the "connect" command and left-click a (now-)glowing object, which will either be an hydrant or a fire truck. :)

Guest TheZero

Ok, thank you very much.

One more question thought...

4. Use the commands to call units on the battalion chief and police officers. They will save you time in calling units. For medical incidents, treat with a paramedic (from an engine or RA), and then transport with the BLS RA. This way the paramedic units are freed up to respond to calls instead of transporting.

What commands are that? They would probably be very useful, as i am having trouble responding fast enough with proper units :( .

Guest Francis

Ok, thank you very much.

One more question thought...

What commands are that? They would probably be very useful, as i am having trouble responding fast enough with proper units :( .

In the equipment menu of the police officers and of the battalion chiefs, you can send units to your location. :)

Guest TheZero

Oh, i see. I found it now, thank you very much ;) .

Basicaly things are much easier now, but i am still having some troubles with picking correct units :) . Anyway, i guess that practice will improve me.

Can Emergency 4 Work For Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit System

I Am Sorry For Typing With Caps Lock

emergency 4 works fine but the mods make it unstable thats why i changed to xp

you asked for mods you might want to try some mods like winterberg mod or if u like the LA mod get xplorers submod its like another mod except extra things you might want to try hamburg mod and bamberg but i dont understand how it works so try those you can find it on google if not tell me and ill give u a link

If you want to know more about the LA Mod after you install it read the LA Mod Manual

Also you should try Dyson's NY Submod

He is not ready for the NY Mod yet as it has it's issues that need to be sorted out. My suggestion is to go ahead with LA mod and get familiar with it and for the Hydrants, If you figured out how to edit, once you are on the map, find a hydrant than copy it and than paste where you think it needs a Hydrant. That's better than just going threw the menu to find the Hydrant. I will have pic's for you ass soon as I get some and than I will edit this post. So keep an eye out for this post. :schreiben:

post-2116-0-16906200-1295680054_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-04285300-1295680080_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-66620900-1295680098_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-64351400-1295680114_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-51755800-1295680130_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-49960200-1295680152_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-62000400-1295680165_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-19627600-1295680191_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-67099100-1295680206_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-08197100-1295680223_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-60835500-1295680240_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-99741800-1295680255_thumb.jp

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:58 AM

We that bored that we must revive a topic in which the creator is A. A guest, B. last posted in june of last year? Come on guys.