Cosreski

Add New Buildings With Google Scketchup

How do you change the file from Google 3D Sketch Up to file for 911 First Responders?

I may use the buildings from Google 3D Sketch Up warehouse or I will make my own, but how do I change the file name so I can load it to Editor?

You need to export it as a model file that can be imported into Zmod2, such as 3ds... once you do that, then you must export out of Zmod2 as a v3o..

You need to register Zmod2 for sure, however google sketchup I don't know if it needs to be registered.. If you cant export it, then you will have to register, which from what I've heard is rather expensive.

You need to export it as a model file that can be imported into Zmod2, such as 3ds... once you do that, then you must export out of Zmod2 as a v3o..

You need to register Zmod2 for sure, however google sketchup I don't know if it needs to be registered.. If you cant export it, then you will have to register, which from what I've heard is rather expensive.

Thanks for the fast reply. I think I will leave well enough alone and let the pros handle it. Or maybe and can send the file to one of the pros and let them do it.

Thanks.......