Guest Fire fighter red dwarf

Mods problem

Guest Fire fighter red dwarf

Hey guys just recived my copy of emergency 4 and 3 although i cant get on with 3, anyway im trying to upload mods into emergancy 4.

These Mods are:

Scotland mod

west midlands mod

and any other britsh mod i can find :)

They all download fine but when it comes to installing them. I get a error message saing it could not install them and i should delete the readme file some thing like that then another error saying this file did not download propperly, i had nothing running when downloading the mods files and still confused on what to do ?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards pete

Edit: also is there any other sites that have more downloads or is this the main one ?

They all download fine but when it comes to installing them. I get a error message saing it could not install them and i should delete the readme file some thing like that then another error saying this file did not download propperly, i had nothing running when downloading the mods files and still confused on what to do ?

Did you unzip/unrar the mods using winzip/winrar before installing them?

Do you install the mods by double clicking the .exe file or by using the modinstaller to load the mod?

Do you have a folder called Mods in the main Em4 folder (if not create one)?