Guest BenBoy1996

1 Accident At A Time

Guest BenBoy1996

Hey i was wondering if there is a way of making it so there is only 1 accident at a time in freeplay on the LA mod or the normal game because im sick of having 10 fires at once and the hole city burns down :)

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE IT 1 ACCIDENT AT A TIME PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO CHANGE AND WERE TO CHANGE IT THANKS :)

Hey i was wondering if there is a way of making it so there is only 1 accident at a time in freeplay on the LA mod or the normal game because im sick of having 10 fires at once and the hole city burns down :)

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE IT 1 ACCIDENT AT A TIME PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO CHANGE AND WERE TO CHANGE IT THANKS :)

1.it's only possible if you know how to script. even then it is difficult. the NY mod has it. (but isn't out yet)

2.welcome.gifto the forum

3. don't write in capital letters. it's like screaming. (read the TOS)

Guest BenBoy1996

O thank you, well if anyone knows how to script coz i dont please post what i need up in this topic so i can copy and paste it in to the place it needs to go thanks :)