occram

Occram's Lighting Mod 1.0! Download now!

Guest Duncan007

I've installed this mod as per the instructions given, and have merged the folders. however when i play the game the lights seem to be the same, and i have confirmed it in the editor

Greetings,

To be honest, I haven't gotten much done in the way of Part 2 yet as I'm finishing up some more classes at the fire academy and starting EMT school right afterward. I'll get to it as soon as possible and release it when it's done. This part was separated due to the fact that lighting is quite complex for the Tiller and some others.

Regarding the redirect issue on the CHP car, this would not be my issue as I have not altered any other attributes of the LA Mod other than lighting. If this issue does exist with my prototype, it exists in the original LA Mod as well.

Occram~

Wierder things have happened my friend, but I noticed this with the tower truck(using CFDs lights I think), unmarked police car(using CFDs alteration of yours), and perhaps a few others as well, so with those 2 examples I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with your alterations, although I did notice your BC was lacking the redirect command.

Oh well, good luck with everything, and I hope you can get some freetime to work on this soon :P

Hmm the redirect thing is interesting. I noticed the same thing; redirect works fine in some area, some it does not. None the less I am confident that the problem lies in the recently released LA Mod patch because I am using an old CHP Charger prototype, and noticed similar problems with the Unmakred Crown Vic as well.

Also, a vehicle can only be redirected once. After it's been redirected, it cannot be redirected again. I've run into this while running multiple incidents and having a clog from vehicles having already been redirected from the first at the second incident.

Occram~

Guest RyanLeberknight

:welcome: to the forums.

The file will have to be reuploaded, as the download links that were there broke when the forum crashed.

Everyone has problems with the download link.

That makes sense because I also was digging for the download link, and was unable to find it. But I look forward to downloading it