Ale

+ Units Submod

Guys... i am having a problem with the command post car... when i take it out to the streets it cames as one of the ATF truck (the command ATF truck); does anyone has the same issue?

Fixed :) New link in first page

Guest RickStellmacher

Hey, an LAPD cv with the lightbar of the Portpatrol were cool, or an LASD cv with the Lightbar of the LAPD cv!

I like your submod and you said, suggestions are welcome, so there are my suggestions ;)

Have you tried with the link of the first page ,too?

Actually i don't know. You have to click on save and then extract the file with winrar. After that copy the files and paste them in your LA mod folder

I started to work on 1.2

Here a preview to the LAPD Smart For2. I know that a lot of people don't like the Smart but I like it and I think that it is a good unit to include in this submod. I have approval of Tecprofi to use this model.

smartyqxd.jpg

I'm searching for a good lighter. If somebody is interested PM me or post here.

Well considering it is a smart car, it looks good. Only thing I can see that could be fixed is the lightbar should be raised. The lights should be siting on a rack, not directly on the roof.

Thanks. I'll fix it :)

I started to work on 1.2

Here a preview to the LAPD Smart For2. I know that a lot of people don't like the Smart but I like it and I think that it is a good unit to include in this submod. I have approval of Tecprofi to use this model.

I'm searching for a good lighter. If somebody is interested PM me or post here.

Nice one)

Glad that you don't stop this sub mod

One thing missing is numbers plate on front

Thanks EmC-Unit, i'll fix that ,too.

----

I just reskined the Charger made by NNICO. It is a CHP Charger , there is already one in the LA Mod but this one is white.I knwo that it isn't very interesting but I was bored so I made it.Real.

em4deluxe2010-12-1921-suw4.jpg

And the first page has been changed.