Ale

+ Units Submod

Here's a suggestion: How about reskinning the ALS fire truck to a LA County FD truck. :idee:

Los_angeles_county_fd_engine_23.jpg

3251942593_9ecb769823.jpg

Helljumper made a KME engine. No need to reskin anything when you can skin a KME engine. I suggest you contact him.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/11396-some-models-i-made/page__p__156226__fromsearch__1#entry156226

Hi... I have tried this submod (with 4x4 Submod and others) and it works 100% fine but the game crashes to desktop when i dispatched the USCG cars. Does anyone have or has the same problem?

I do. i just downloaded it and tried it and it crash. Just like you said.. Hey help please

I do. i just downloaded it and tried it and it crash. Just like you said.. Hey help please

And thats only with the USCG unit - car... The Border Patrol cars and the ambulance work great (the only thing too is that the ambulance sometimes stays stuck on the hospitals parking lot and didnt return to patrol automatically). Well the other "private" service (i mean the AMR ambulance) doesnt return to patrol and have the same stuck problem on the hospital... Maybe and ambulance virus..????:loldev::prop:

And thats only with the USCG unit - car... The Border Patrol cars and the ambulance work great (the only thing too is that the ambulance sometimes stays stuck on the hospitals parking lot and didnt return to patrol automatically). Well the other "private" service (i mean the AMR ambulance) doesnt return to patrol and have the same stuck problem on the hospital... Maybe and ambulance virus..????:loldev::prop:

Yeah its a good, but only that USCG unit kills the game. hope it will be fix asap thanks everyone

Is there still a bug with the USCG Truck? If so what is it?

oh i never read that comments. Sorry!

edit:

I think the problem is 'cause the USCG truck is not added to game . I'll release 1.1 soon and that will be fixed.

@Xplorer, i think i'll use the hoppah's fbi suv to make a LAPD unmarked suv

1.1 is relased! Link

There may be errors. Please say them, thanks.

Includes the 2 units of 1.0 and the USCG truck and a CHP MCP(Screeshot in first page)

The unmarked blazer that i psoted some days ago is cancelled , at least for this version.

Ok, sorry i didn't know. I'll change the readme and re-upload the file

Thanks

Edit: I have uploaded the file with the readme edited. I changed the link to the new one in the first page, the fourth page and in the youtube video.