Ale

+ Units Submod

Do you mean the format of the skin??

You havent release the files, so how would I know what format the texture is in? ;)

It's a .rar file that includes all submod folders

The vehicle is an additional one

Um...ok?

I uploaded it to 4shared but I can't give the link until he gives me permission

Seeing as I said pics, I thought it would be obvious I was talking about the screen shots. I dont plan to use the submod personally, but always good to have more submods released. Keep up the good work.

That lightbar on the USBP car doesn't seem to match the pic.

In all honesty, I was thinking the same thing. The files I sent to him include the one shown, plus one with an LED lightbar... I'll see if Ale would prefer to have one LED, and one halogen bar (pictured).. If there's great demand for it, that's what I'll do...

I've seen it (good work to eggcarton, btw), like it, and have downloaded it for personal use... I just haven't seen any BP crown vics with them... I'm only finding hallogen bars and the odd vector.. most coming out now are probably led, but I haven't seen any pics yet, so i can't say for sure.. we'll see how it goes :)

About the name of the submod , i don't know if i'll cahnge it to federal units because i'm planning to add a McCormick Ambulance

Well in regards to the name

maybe Federal Units Submod would work, atleast for the time being unless you throw in other units that arent federal related. It's your call though.

As for the lightbar, wouldnt be hard to throw on an already skinned MX7000 lightbar if you guys plan to release an accurate model.

As for the lightbar, wouldnt be hard to throw on an already skinned MX7000 lightbar if you guys plan to release an accurate model.

Ok, i'l put MX7000 of eggcarton or maybe the rihis' one. Which do you prefer?

Update-McCormick Ambulance

em4deluxe2010-06-2620-e2sm.jpg

em4deluxe2010-06-2620-r4n1.jpg

I already did the lifeguard truck. The truck works fine, but there was a personnel problem, which I may try to go back over and fix up soon now that i am more experienced.

Sorry there is a mistake. It's the coast guard truck

Maybe you could make a Los Angeles Police Dept. Chevy P71 Caprice or CHP GMC Denali K-9 Unit or LA Sheriff Slick Top?

Like the Border Patrol CV

I can do only the slicktop LA sheriff car. The other cars aren't in LA mod and i can't maka a reskin without a model.

Ok I guess I should have spotted that lol.

You guys could add this:

20100516-AFD-USCG-HAZMAT-017

With a little bit of modeling and uv mapping you guys could convert the HES in to an Excursion fairly easy.

That vehicle will be great, but i'm very bad at modelling