Ale

+ Units Submod

A Really Bad Day There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

A Really Bad Day There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

D'oh!

Alternate version:

"That wasn't a drink. I'm Bear Grylls and that was a glass of my own piss you just drank."

Is this mod Compatible with the Additional units submod, also if it is may i have your authorization to Release a translation (which will be included in the LA 2.1 MOD + "AUS" + "+US"?

Check the first post it is compatible with the additional units submod

Alternate version:

"That wasn't a drink. I'm Bear Grylls and that was a glass of my own piss you just drank."

I downloaded this mod and when i play it my black and white chp patrolcar with the v- shaped lights is gone . Every time i select it it has a box with prototype in it . How can this be fixed?

When I install this mod, it all works fine except for the fact that all Law Enforcement helicopters except the National Guard one are gone. They just aren't in the buy list. Why is this happening? I have the LA Mod 2.1 and the Additional Units Submod.