NNICO

[DOWNLOAD] Ford Crown Victoria 2008

And again thx,

its always good to get some feedback...

If you guys have some texture wishes then post them

Nico

Would you, if you have the time, consider doing textures so we can(or Hoppah if he wishes) could replace the existing Cron Vics of the LA Mod with your models. Hell, if you just modeled and uv mapped the proper lightbars, I am sure myself and others could work together on the car textures. :)

One of most detailed Crown's I seen.

That IS the mos detailed Vic I have seen for an EM4 mod :P

what kind of blueprints are you useing to make the Crown Vic.

I just had an side View of the Crown and a lot of pictures in everey View ...atleast i was workin for about 6 Hours (modeling) and 1 1/2 hours for the texture ^^

Nico

(The skinns are folowin)

I already feel pretty stupid asking this, but how would you go about adding this to the game, all the other prototypes or whatever's are all e4p files? Also where can/can you get that FBI agent in white pictured in the first post?

You have to create the prototypes in the editor, and link them to the v3o files. So you would make a prototype for the actual car and name it, for example) NYPD PAtrol Car. Then point the prototype to the Crown.v3o. Then make a prototype for the door and point it to door1.v3o. Then you would need to add lights and commands and traits and everything else.

You have to create the prototypes in the editor, and link them to the v3o files. So you would make a prototype for the actual car and name it, for example) NYPD PAtrol Car. Then point the prototype to the Crown.v3o. Then make a prototype for the door and point it to door1.v3o. Then you would need to add lights and commands and traits and everything else.

Thanks I appreciate the help but I had a play around in the editor last night and was on the right track after all, just need to add the doors, and still what about the FBI agent? :)

Edit: I have added all of the doors wheels etc to the model but theyre all over the place, how do you move them up to the car, they all seem to be below the car?