Guest oscar

Barcelona City Mod (Released)

Quikly delated those

But i will help authers to find you :mukkies:

This is what we are searching for:

Scripters

Modellers

Skinners

Mappers (Yes we are hoping that we can make a new map)

Ideas

And off course: Support from the community...

I hope some people can help me make the mod

If you are interested in joining, please contact by private message.

P.D: Sorry for my English

You a gone spam this in all your replays?

Hello, as I told you this work has restarted from the beginning, is based on the different teams of emergency that act in the city of Barcelona, the units represented in the mod will be the real that used the emergency services of this city.

We are grateful to all the authors of the models used in this mod, its contribution in the inside of the mod will be the readme with the name of all them, once again thank you for your contributions,

The work in terms of skin is almost all echo the only thing that is being carried out is the improvement of some units of Fire,

POLICIA: Mossos d'Esquadra, police National, Urban Guard, Guardia Civil

AMBULANCE: SEM (service medical emergency)

FIRE: Firefighters of the city of Barcelona

Finally you can feel a real operator and emergency coordinator in the Emergency 4!

It's here BARCELONA MOD , a modification of the PC game Emergency 4.

With this mod, you will manage and coordinate emergency calls mobile resources and human resources as part of the agencies involved in emergencies in Barcelona ... Bombers de Barcelona, Mossos d'Esquadra, Guardia Urbana de Barcelona, SEM)))), etc..

It's also in the process of creating a new map based on the city that will allow us to feel, even more so, as emergency coordinator in charge of a city like Barcelona.

Traffic accidents, earthquakes, explosions of gas, and even a leak of radioactive Ascó and Vandellós can reach Barcelona ... Your mission will be no human or material damage ...

What are you waiting? The phone is ringing!

Forward ... Your first emergency call at the forefront of post emergency coordinator Barcelona awaits ....

http://barcelonamod.jimdo.com/?logout=1

I really like the accuracy of the fonts on the vehicles; it's often a difficult part of the texture process to master.

¡Bien hecho!, and keep up the great work!

Saludos,

Rlast.

May I make a suggestion?

The two police cars that you posted a few days ago,the side doors seem to bright compared to the real pictures maybe

turn the brightness down on the blue.Other than that everything is good :cheers-mate: