Guest oscar

Barcelona City Mod (Released)

Thank you for the release. I'm excited to play your mod. :)

Unfortunately the game crashes after 2min playing your mod. :/ Am I the only guys having that issue with this mod?

But it seems very interesting and I love the new map and all the new vehicles.

And by the way, you'd better announce the release of this mod in the title of this thread - it still says "Barcelona city mod (in progress)" - It seems almost nobody noticed that it got released.

Unfortunately the game crashes after 2min playing your mod. :/ Am I the only guys having that issue with this mod?

And by the way, you'd better announce the release of this mod in the title of this thread - it still says "Barcelona city mod (in progress)" - It seems almost nobody noticed that it got released.

i have the same problem...

Hey! Have you try to play in the other city? Maybe is because your computer can't hold our modified map (Because it's very big) 

Hmm...I can't change the name because it wasn't posted with my account, but i'll contact any admin! ;)

Thanks for playing :)

Hi  love to play this great and wonderfull mod.

only if i look to the website and there i see a small RIBboat for the FD.

I can't findt it in the game is this correct??

Foundt a RIB boat on the police.

A problem which always happen when bringing the patient into the hospital.. Once the emergency tech steps out of the ambulance, he will erm... freak out and it takes awhile for him to enter.. Anyone knows why or is it the path? But, this is still the best mod! Plenty of apparatus! c;

A problem which always happen when bringing the patient into the hospital.. Once the emergency tech steps out of the ambulance, he will erm... freak out and it takes awhile for him to enter.. Anyone knows why or is it the path? But, this is still the best mod! Plenty of apparatus! c;

Which version do you have?