ClutchHutch

Multiple Mini Station Mods

How come you dont let people download it? Is there no scripts to have cars go back to the stations?

The reason he won't release it is that he doesn't have permission from HOPPAH to release it.

Even though I know you can't release it I wish you could because I would love to have a forest service fire station in the mod.

The reason he won't release it is that he doesn't have permission from HOPPAH to release it.

Even though I know you can't release it I wish you could because I would love to have a forest service fire station in the mod.

I mean get permission and release it. I think you need to add something to the game (scripts, models, different LA service, etc.) to get it released though, unless he did already.

Hoppah has said a million times, Adding cars to the map will not get approved. Adding cars and scripts to go with them will more than likely be approved. Stations are useless unless you can return to them

I don't have a download as said because I don't have permission to release/I never asked for permission.

Thanks for the compliments though.

Will

CT FIRE/EMS

Hoppah has said a million times, Adding cars to the map will not get approved. Adding cars and scripts to go with them will more than likely be approved. Stations are useless unless you can return to them

Thats the problem In EM3 they return to the station but pile up in the back were they are useless.

Guest gbell

Hey so I made a bunch of tweaks to my game, and today I did some modding in my game. All for private use. I don't post on here ever, but i'm online all the time looking at peoples submods and using them. Take a look and tell me what ya think!

have you ever thought of a N Gaurd area for the N Gaurd medic cars to drop paitents

if you need some help ill pitch in with some scripting so they will spawn, get people and return to parking. just let me know.

Sorry was hoping to have this all done by now, but unfortunately my computer crashed/overheated etc. I have that all fixed finally. Now its all about the recreation. Simply a Police parking lot car placing, Port Police Station, Border Patrol station with smaller ATF substation, Nearby but not that close the USFS station. If it were to get to this point and hoppah granted permission for release, i'd like to also ask if the minor changes I made to the pullover script would be allowed as well. I was in touch with Texas DPS and he was up to help with scripting and what not, so a submod could be available. I'll post something new as soon as I got it. 12.gif

Hey so I made a bunch of tweaks to my game, and today I did some modding in my game. All for private use. I don't post on here ever, but i'm online all the time looking at peoples submods and using them. Take a look and tell me what ya think!

nice work man :), I like the control panels for police!

Guest dc1999

tell me if or when they come out

There is a mod similar to this one in the works but it's a little bigger. Also I think they have permission from Hoppah it should be out soon! popcorn.gif

There is a mod in the works with multiple stations not available in game at the moment? Mind to share the name, link, or maybe any kind of information besides theres something out there bigger and better with pre approval from Hoppah. Not to mention Hoppah for the most part doesn't do "PRE" approval.

Guest bomb123

hope ya can release it!!

good luck!

P.S. (LOL!!!)