anubis03

BSPP Mod (In Progress)

The team of the Em4 BSPP MOD 2010 is happy to announce you the released of the first public Beta this evening!

Wow thats great news

I like it realy much, good models(some perhaps boxy,some of the police cars are missing their wheels). First of all I can´t faind any firefighters with SCBA gear(or maby it just me). I Realy liked the lights on the car, one minus is that some cars have to different sirens, one you can control with the buttons, the other is like the old sirens(that starts when the car is near another car). Another thing it that some of the unitscards is not shown, like when you are going to choose your ambulance with crew you can´t see what you have chosen.I can´t wait fore the next realease and see the new freeplay map!!!! Good Work!!!XD

right now is downloading but i v got to wait 4 hours is ir normal is the download realy big~? :redcross:

please respond quiqly before the download is done

It took me 25min, either the site are overloaded ot you have a slow internett conection

I think it's just because there is many people downloading it, when I did it, it took me only 1 minute.

The mod is great, you made a very very good job ! Of course there is some little things, but I'm sure you're working on it already...

One question : how do you use the BSPP PC truck with the officers ? Can you do something with it ?

Anyway, congratulations, you're my heroes all of you for this great work !!!

Guest PL-Mod Team Leader

kangoopompier.th.png

policewl.th.jpg

This Models are used without the permission of their's owner. Almost all of them (excluding Renault Kangoo and MB Sprinter) are made by PL Mod Team - Modellers all known as: Carman, mseifer and piotrekk

Models made by Carman:

* Renault Kerax

* Renault Midlum

* Renault Midliner

Model made by mseifer:

* New Fiat Ducato

Model made by piotrekk:

* Iveco Turbo Daily

Dear Admins - please verify this with this informations:

http://www.emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=23694&pageNo=2

http://emergency.gry-online.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2423

BSPP Modders should be punished as portugals earlier for using our models in public without permission ...

Kind Regards

Morpheus - PL Mod Team Leader

This Models are used without the permission of their's owner. Almost all of them (excluding Renault Kangoo and MB Sprinter) are made by PL Mod Team - Modellers all known as: Carman, mseifer and piotrekk

Models made by Carman:

* Renault Kerax

* Renault Midlum

* Renault Midliner

Model made by mseifer:

* New Fiat Ducato

Model made by piotrekk:

* Iveco Turbo Daily

Dear Admins - please verify this with this informations:

http://www.emergency-forum.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=23694&pageNo=2

http://emergency.gry-online.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2423

BSPP Modders should be punished as portugals earlier for using our models in public without permission ...

Kind Regards

Morpheus - PL Mod Team Leader

Awww, that's a shame, that they didn't asked permission to use the models :(

Topic reopened.

I have discussed this matter with anubis03, and he has explained to me that there was a mixup, and that these models were not meant to be publically displayed until later, since they were part of a beta version of the mod. He has assured me that he had planned to ask for permissions, and that he had no intention to release them without proper credit or permissions.

I have also advised him to clearly indicate the authors of his models in the future, and to indicate if permissions are pending, to avoid any confusion.

I'm considering this matter closed. Moving on.