SirMoo

Add Specific Events

I need to a bit of help adding specific events to the map. I'm using one of w00d's and I've noticed there are no hit and runs nor are there any broken traffic lights.

So two quick questions...

How do I add in a hit and run? I do know that I would need to add the person, but is the vehicle a specific spawn or is it a random one? What do I need to name these? Are they similar to the wrecks like ccar and such? I am aware of how to add an escape path to follow, but is there anything else?

Next, what needs to be done to make the traffic lights malfunction?

Thanks!

Edit: Ok... A third... How would I go about adding a "picket" type thing... The unauthorized demonstration?

TBH, I would love if some one put all the events in one post. The best advice I have is check one of Hoppahs maps that have the events needed, and find the specific location this event happens. Then see whats there. It may not be to obvious though as it seems to me the jumper event is tied to one specific building from what I can gather.

TBH, I would love if some one put all the events in one post. The best advice I have is check one of Hoppahs maps that have the events needed, and find the specific location this event happens. Then see whats there. It may not be to obvious though as it seems to me the jumper event is tied to one specific building from what I can gather.

That would be very nice. Took me a while to get how the hostage one worked. The problem though some events are a bit more confusing. Sometimes I don't notice that I need a virtual object or have to have something named a specific way. :/

That was exactly what I was getting at with the jumper. I checked on Hoppahs old deluxe freeplay map in a location i got jumpers some what frequently and there was no VO,there was no child name, or anything at all other then an apartment building(i think) and when i added this to the new deluxe map, i started getting jumpers.