Guest emergency captain

Hell no.

It's just to make people scared so they go buy a lot of stuff.

I'm sorry for the atleast 1 person who believes it so much he spends all his money before the 21st December and gets sad when he notices the world doesn't go under and he suddenly don't have more cash. (this means +1 homeless person atleast) lol

If the world does end, I'm going to end it with the thought of the hundreds of people I've helped, how I've lived a great life, and that I'm going to go out in the line of duty. (Who the hell wouldn't be on call durring the end of the world, I'm manning my damn post.) But yes I think that there will be an end of the world, just look at Y2K, dude I can't believe we made it out of the end of the world once a quadrillion times, this is it!!

well, i really don't know but i will continue my live until 2012 as it is a normal year, if the end of the world comes i suppose that the Mayas were right

better to see the positives of the year :)

windows 8 comes out in 2012 :)

They said the ALICE experiment would create a black hole and suck up the entire world, well, did it?

They said the world would end 3 times in the 19-century and that it would end in 2000.

If "smart people" said that, why the hell would we listen to an old man who just got too tired to finish the calendar?