Guest mobil1w

Adding Weapons

Yeah I seem to have the same problem, I can get the SWAT unit to 'get the M4A1' but I have to spawn the Hummvee too. But even in the editor the M4A1 doesn't class as equipemnt and I've tried manually adding the m4a1_idle.e4p to the swat suv script but still no luck. So if anyone has any idea's I would also like to know what to do. :)

I think I've done it! To add the gun to whatever car you wish,

Open the scripts folder, find LAM4A1 or whatever its called,

You'll see this...

Vehicle v(Target);

if ((v.HasCommand("FlyTo") || v.HasCommand("VcmdDeInstallRope")) && !v.IsOnGround())

return false;

if (v.IsValid() && !v.IsDestroyed() && StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/05 US Army/hmmwv.e4p") == 0 ||

StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/05 US Army/us_army_truck.e4p") == 0 ||

StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/05 US Army/blackhawk.e4p") == 0)

add an extra prototype to the list, e.g

Vehicle v(Target);

if ((v.HasCommand("FlyTo") || v.HasCommand("VcmdDeInstallRope")) && !v.IsOnGround())

return false;

if (v.IsValid() && !v.IsDestroyed() && StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/05 US Army/hmmwv.e4p") == 0 ||

StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/05 US Army/us_army_truck.e4p") == 0 ||

StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/05 US Army/blackhawk.e4p") == 0)

I'm trying it out now so I'll let you know if it works, but I'm feeling lucky :D

Hope this helped.

Between me and salvadorc we've done it, you don't actually need to add it to vehicle, if you add all the m4 commands then the SWAT can Aim without needing to get the gun and after aiming there model will have the m4 and can still arrest people and use the pistol etc but doesn't need to have the M4A1. Hope this helped, all credit belongs to Salvadorc for discovering this :12:

and you can arrest, shoot whit normal gun "pistol" use flash bang "stunt grenade" and so if wee can do that wee can use the swat shield and a pistol at the same time so wee can shoot wit a shield !!!1 :cheers:

Yes but might get a little complicated haha, and you can only have a certain amount of commands but you could try i suppose :)

haha someone should do an Iraq mod, like replace the patrol car with a Hummvee and replace events with like IED's and such, that would be sick :)

I tried to do a US Military Mod but it failed due to nobody volunteered to help :( .