firefightercommando120

Where to buy emergency 4

I have looked for days to find emergency 4 and everywhere I look it's free then I have to sign up then I checked the website and it's noy there either where can you download and buy the game?

Though I do have 911 FR but it stinks compared to EM4

you on coke mate?(just kidding)

911 FR is em4

that is why they are in the same topic as em4 and em4 deluxe....

Emergency 4 | Emergency 4 Deluxe | 911: First Responders

But you can buy EM4 and or deluxe on amazon, and other webshops

The only version of Emergency 4 you can legally download is the North American version, which is called 911: First Responders.

911: First Responders and Emergency 4 is exactly the same game apart from the language, 911 is in English, EM4 is in German.

Emergency 4 Deluxe is different (in events, missions and map) as can be seen here:

I have 911 game but mod installer is not working I am looking for a full game not download plz can anyone help me

Again Chris, I keep seeing you posting this problem of yours all over the place. This problem is nothing new here. If you take the time you spending typing all these posts and read the first page of this link, this is for anyone who has the game and has the problem where its says mod installer was not properly installed, you will have the fix to the problem. Seriously just read it already, cause I don't understand the point in posting if you do not look at the replies. For anyone else who reads it enjoy, if you do it properly the mod installer will work :cheers:http://forum.emergen...ler registry??

On 4/5/2010 at 7:01 PM, Tian318 said:

you on coke mate?(just kidding)

911 FR is em4

that is why they are in the same topic as em4 and em4 deluxe....

Emergency 4 | Emergency 4 Deluxe | 911: First Responders

But you can buy EM4 and or deluxe on amazon, and other webshops

Hi. Are there any physical stores that might have the game in stock?