FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

it was a mistake the line on the bumber he mislabled as the wrong size he said it was suppose to be an intake

its a 2,5" fast attack line... beside it, is a 5" intake supply line on the bumper but its of non use in the mod, just the fast attack line is usable

enginepagesg48.png

quando sara' pronta?

theres no estimated release date

Chicago is the same way. It is a lot of extra weigh that they don't need to carry. Chicago has a separate unit that just carry's scuba tanks. I think all North America fire departments are this way.

I did not mean that they literally bring another cylinder with them - I meant do they go to a special truck to refill the cylinder using a cascade system or do they just get a new pack.

Yes for major working fires most fire departments have cascade trucks on-scene to refill the SCBA bottles. Normally the firefighter hands them the empty bottle and grabs a full spare off their engine/ladder/etc to use. I hope that answers your question :happy:

Yes for major working fires most fire departments have cascade trucks on-scene to refill the SCBA bottles. Normally the firefighter hands them the empty bottle and grabs a full spare off their engine/ladder/etc to use. I hope that answers your question :happy:

I was curious as to what apparatus would be doing that in this mod.

yeah theres a truck like that the fdny calls it mask service unit a big truck full of tanks. this is a bit of topic but have you guys ever heard there's a truck called the canteen truck that brings hot lunches to the fire sence i just thought it was kinda cool

yeah theres a truck like that the fdny calls it mask service unit a big truck full of tanks. this is a bit of topic but have you guys ever heard there's a truck called the canteen truck that brings hot lunches to the fire sence i just thought it was kinda cool

Yeah, our USAR trucks have a canteen attachment too (we call them the Welfare Units). They're only meant to be dispatched to long calls, since the firefighters will need energy to keep doing their job for the whole thing. They're also there to keep morale up (I think ours have TVs for this purpose too).

I suppose you could include micro-management at that level, but it might get a bit difficult to deal with, having to ensure that your firefighter's needs are satisfied when you have to handle so many on those calls.

FFW TUT, do you need any 3D models? Either for your Environmental buildings, or even Trucks (not too good with cars though). Ive got a lot of freetime now, and would love to make some models for you

I think your a little late as a lot of the models are done

Squads are apparently more diverse in what they are equipped to handle, they can do more varying tasks an engine is more designated for fighting fires only, not hazmat, or all the other things... But i'm not 100% on that one.

Will we be able to hook up a ladder pipe?

I believe that FDNY has basically done away with hooking a ladder pipe to an aerial ladder. They have a ton of 75' and 95' tower ladders. When they need to flow from above, they bring in the towers. I have seen fires where they have backed a straight stick out of the block so that the tower ladder could get into position. I am not sure if the game will represent this though.

Squads are apparently more diverse in what they are equipped to handle, they can do more varying tasks an engine is more designated for fighting fires only, not hazmat, or all the other things... But i'm not 100% on that one.

your right mikey squad has a lot more equipment especially special equipment unlike the engine that only has basic equipment on use to basically just fight fires