FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Im pretty sure people wont read 114 pages carefully to find an answer to there question

Granted.

The only reason for it is that unlike most mods, this doesn't have a full vehicle list on the front page where the creators want as much of the mod as possible to be a surprise.

I don´t like the idea. FDNY have some good fireboats :angry:

How often do you actually use a fireboat within a mod though? Or the campaign for that matter.

With the amount that WLL be in this mod, I have no issue of saving on some of the file size to not include boats.

I think the amount of space you had to operate the fire boats on L.A 2.0 showed how useful they are.

Given FFW TUT's reply, I am going to assume either there is no water on the maps we will be given, or that like me, IMO an engine is far more useful/versatile, so why waste time modelling/skinning a boat.

We wish you merry christmas, nice and restful holiday and a happy new year! Take care of yourselves and remind: DON'T leave a room with at burning candle or a lighted christmas tree ;)

Merry Christmas, our dept. gets on of those every year too. :)

Merry christmas, i have a question; the tower ladder (big one, errr..? or tiller ladder) will there be like big/high structures so we can specialy get the tower ladder to extinguish fire?

the tiller ladder isn't any bigger than a regular FDNY straight stick, they're just designed differently so they can fit around tight turn.

Merry christmas, i have a question; the tower ladder (big one, errr..? or tiller ladder) will there be like big/high structures so we can specialy get the tower ladder to extinguish fire?

I think that he was asking if there would be fires that only can be extinguished by using the tower ladder or an aerial ladder. Fires that are on the 8th or 9th floors where a traditional deck gun would not reach, and that can't be put out without an aerial unit.