FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Hey Im not sure if this has been asked yet but will we be able to set up triage at a scene of a fire or car accident or something of that nature??

you can already do that, just send the people to the hospital in order of their injuries, unless you want something like the different colored tarps and stuff.

just wondering if they it will ever be possible to treat a patient without taking them to hospital, because not all medical calls need the hospital and i havent found this in any mod yet

Maybe they could something where like now when theres an explosion some people fall for a while and then get back up.

just wondering if they it will ever be possible to treat a patient without taking them to hospital, because not all medical calls need the hospital and i havent found this in any mod yet

I like the idea of small incidents being treated without the need of a hospital visit.

I always found it amusing that someone who "tripped" needed 30 seconds of treatment then carried off.

Maybe if all the models with the "trip" ability were pensioners I could understand it.

Got to look after their hips!

However, I don't think it would be possible.

I know alot has been done to this game in terms of modding, but I think the edge of the map/hospital is the "conclusion" point of an incident, much like a suspect is arrested but an incident isn't complete until the unit leaves the map with them (or they walk into the station RE: LA Mod)

Do you have a release date for this mod or is still far from being released

*bangs own head into desk*

The work that you have done until now is great, but you guys are perfectionists you can't make a perfect mod from the first release. You can release a part of this mod and then release new upgrades ass you finish new vehicles, maps, scripts... That's the way I think it should be done, because people will lose interest in this mod. Make this, the best mod you can, I appreciate your effort.

ny_configq17ajfmz.jpg

Just have a picture in german language right now (Status summer 2009) but i'll translate from Top down:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time without moving until PASS gets activated: |BOX| Activate/Deactivate PASS in game

(Time listed) All times are listed in real seconds!

Time until you run out of air in your bottle: |BOX| Activate/Deactivate this option in game

(Time listed) All times are listed in real minutes!

|BOX| Patients can refuse medical treatment

|BOX| Aggressive patients can attack units

|BOX| Hydrants can ice up (This option is just in winter season active!)

|BOX| Activate MDT on Firetrucks (this is no option anymore, its obligatory meanwhile)

|BOX| Activate/Deactivate Prank calls

|BOX| Activate/Deactivate Emergency Shutdown (this option is not included in your version, its for us while developing)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As stated above this is a picture of summer 2009, meanwhile there came some new options but we keep them secret.

I hope this had answered your question, patients can refuse medical treatment also paramedics can heal minor injuries without taking the patient to the hospital.

Hey TIM, i have a question, If you want to answer, will their be a private ambulances besides the Fdny's, and will their be more than one hospital on each map? :)

there is no hospital on the map, no need for with our concept

The work that you have done until now is great, but you guys are perfectionists you can't make a perfect mod from the first release. You can release a part of this mod and then release new upgrades ass you finish new vehicles, maps, scripts... That's the way I think it should be done, because people will lose interest in this mod. Make this, the best mod you can, I appreciate your effort.

we do the mod our way, anyway thanks

*shines Banhammer 9.0B, okey I think the point was made, can we get back on topic.

Things like this make me less active. We are discussing an aspect of the mod and therefore we are actually on topic, but yet you threaten to ban people even though we are not breaking a rule.

you can already do that, just send the people to the hospital in order of their injuries, unless you want something like the different colored tarps and stuff.

I think maybe he meant like the MCU of the old EM1 game( i think) where you installed it, and a over hang was deployed with a bunch of tables. Then you could have your doctors stand in there, treat patients, and focus on having stretcher crews move the patients to the triage area rather then treating them where they lay.

there is no hospital on the map, no need for with our concept

Care to elaborate? Unless ambulances just go off screen, and then return to station, I cant imagine another way of doing it. Personally I would much rather see a hospital then the method I just described.

Things like this make me less active. We are discussing an aspect of the mod and therefore we are actually on topic, but yet you threaten to ban people even though we are not breaking a rule.

Quotes full self for ya..

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:36 PM

*shines Banhammer 9.0B, okey I think the point was made, can we get back on topic. It is their mod and their option to either release more information to the public or keep it more to themselves, allow them to decide which they wish to do=)

So no, what was being discussed was give us more info/post updates which was already asked and answered by the mod makers.. so No next time try not to be "selective" in what you quote, it is pointless. Be less active if you so desire but don't use such weak excuses to justify it.

Elas, Back onto the topic of the mod which you so rudely have disrupted trying to take a jab=)

Thanks man. Yeah, I've seen that pic. It's from a while back, so I was wondering if anything had changed. I'm gonna go on record and say that too much traffic makes the game less fun. Also it would be cool if you could direct units coming from off the map to respond from a different direction. This would help get around some of the traffic issues.

If I remember right, they said they have option you can choose on traffic levels. I remember them saying they have a script where if a car is stuck for more than 5 sec it would dissapear, but that was a while back.

Yes, its been stated many times there are various options for traffic density.

Quotes full self for ya..

So no, what was being discussed was give us more info/post updates which was already asked and answered by the mod makers.. so No next time try not to be "selective" in what you quote, it is pointless. Be less active if you so desire but don't use such weak excuses to justify it.

Elas, Back onto the topic of the mod which you so rudely have disrupted trying to take a jab=)

There was no jab. Quote the whole post all you want, but if I wanted to take a jab I'd more then likley call you an asshole or something along these lines. It would not be some subtle hint. You should know this. ;)

As per the whole post, sure, as I see it, selective or not, did you not threaten to ban people for being off topic? Was the off topic discussion you were referring to the content about discussing how the updates should be handled and questioning things like they post information about things they can not accomplish? It's still related to the mod in some way or another. Hypothetically speaking, if it really was that far OT, whats it really hurting? Not like we have anything new to talk about as we're rehashing things like traffic desnity for the millionth time now.

Now, I can't agree more that we are off topic here now. We can continue if you like, after all not much to discus about the mod atm, but frankly I am sure you and I can find better things to do with our time.