FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

is a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long wait i gave up ages ago :)

Hi guys. Don't take offense. A month or so ago, I had the feeling that this mod was really close to being released. I don't know why I felt that way, I just did. This thread was a lot more active, and there was a very good buzz about this mod. Things got quiet and I posted a question about maybe getting an update. FFW TUT replied with his answer about why we won't see a big update until you are ready to release your media package. Since then, this thread has gone really quiet. Also in that time, the NY Submod has been put on hold, and the QRA thread has also gone very quiet.

I'm not going to say that I have given up on this mod, but it has lost a lot of its buzz for me. We are not trying to rush you. We certainly want the best mod that we can get. However, you can't blame anyone for feeling like we will never see this mod come to life. It has been two years since this mod was originally announced..............

I think that a simple street scenerio screen shot would go very far to boost the buzz for this mod. Perhaps with a couple of tower ladders, or maybe a sattelite in operation. However, it is not my mod. It is yours. You are choosing to release the information on your timetable. However, don't take offense when someone comes on here and states what we have all been thinking.

Rome wasn't build on one day. Trust me, you will find out it has been worth the waiting once you try it out.

I am very optimistic about this mod. I just hope that you guys aren't building the hype up to be beyond something that you can deliver. I understand that you are a talented bunch of guys, and that if you say that it can be done, or put in the game, then it will. Just be prepared for a frenzy. There are a LOT of people who are expecting very big things out of this mod, all based upon what you guys are saying. I hope that you are prepared for that.

Hi guys. Don't take offense. A month or so ago, I had the feeling that this mod was really close to being released. I don't know why I felt that way, I just did. This thread was a lot more active, and there was a very good buzz about this mod. Things got quiet and I posted a question about maybe getting an update. FFW TUT replied with his answer about why we won't see a big update until you are ready to release your media package. Since then, this thread has gone really quiet. Also in that time, the NY Submod has been put on hold, and the QRA thread has also gone very quiet.

I'm not going to say that I have given up on this mod, but it has lost a lot of its buzz for me. We are not trying to rush you. We certainly want the best mod that we can get. However, you can't blame anyone for feeling like we will never see this mod come to life. It has been two years since this mod was originally announced..............

I think that a simple street scenerio screen shot would go very far to boost the buzz for this mod. Perhaps with a couple of tower ladders, or maybe a sattelite in operation. However, it is not my mod. It is yours. You are choosing to release the information on your timetable. However, don't take offense when someone comes on here and states what we have all been thinking.

I do have to agree, I become less and less active on the forum

because the mod has yet to release an update. I am not asking for an update

or any information about the mod but it would be nice to see something, just to

know the mod is still ALIVE.

*plays the violin.

I somehow doubt they would put in all the effort they have to abandon it, I smell someone being a bit overdramatic... They'll update when they feel they want to, it has been the ROUTINE for this mod topic to be updated sporadically, so it is nothing new, and given you know the holiday seasons are upcomming a wee bit of understanding in that regard goes a long way=)

FFW TUT I have a question, what mod, besides yours, do you enjoy playing the most when your not modding?

none, because i dont really have the time for that

I do have to agree, I become less and less active on the forum

because the mod has yet to release an update. I am not asking for an update

or any information about the mod but it would be nice to see something, just to

know the mod is still ALIVE.

i refer to my statement on the first page, theres nothing additional to say