FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest Francis

hey TUT FF i sent you a pm for help

I'm sure he hates being asked in PM. There is a community for a reason, just start a topic, you'll have loads more help. And also, no need to tell him you sent him a PM.

NY mod team, i was wondering if you could fix the rims on the ambulance, they are not really realistic. Here is an example of what they should look like,

New20York20FDNY20Ambulance.jpg

Are You Kidding Me?

That is a very old vehicle you have pictured at least 5 years old. Their model is of a newer FDNY Ambulance you might want to try again.

Station 27

Same rims..

see?

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae330/devilboy8084/New%20York%20City%20Emergency%20Vehicles/Ambulance.jpg

Regardless, when playing, if the rims are slightly different, no one cares.

If they were supposed to be glowing orange, and they were blue, then that' could be okay to mention, you're nit picking something you don't even have

Paramedic_Engine_2 You're going to learn real fast that that attitude will have you removed from this site very fast.

I posted very simply explaining it's the same regardless of year, and I even used that picture. You're just posting to be a little pest, when I already explained everything that needed to be said. I'm going to say it now, and it will be in bold letters that are rather large, just so they can't be missed.

The rims are not that important. Personally, I don't think anyone cares if the rims are not the exact same. There is a slight difference I'm sure they are well aware of and either don't care enough to change it this time around or, have already done so.

Now back to topic, first person to acknowledge this post, WILL BE warned without any questions, and depending on past offenses will have their account suspended. I was serious with my staying on topic rule.

Rims keep the wheels on the vehicle=) So they are rather important objects to maintain... My best guess is the rims they have on the first page were temporary to test it given the fact that EVERY other vehicle has correct rims on them... Add in the fact that ford never had that rim on the F-series work trucks; It is but a nit-pick is about right=)

We know there will be some sort of HAZMAT team, but his question was will it be a breadvan like the FDNY uses for some, a different model, or something totally different for now. Or maybe it might not even be FDNY because if memory serves correct, the ESU has a HAZMAT team as well.

We know there will be some sort of HAZMAT team, but his question was will it be a breadvan like the FDNY uses for some, a different model, or something totally different for now. Or maybe it might not even be FDNY because if memory serves correct, the ESU has a HAZMAT team as well.

The ESU has everything!!!

But FDNY is better