FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Looks good guys, keep it up.

Also, do you think your saving the world by making stupid comments like that?? News, you dont speak for the whole country, you want to honor 9/11, your not, your giving americans a bad name. You want to whine about things, you can bitch to me and we can have a real arguement through PM, not in the fourm.

some updated clothing ;)

ff_suspenders2uc6l.png

wow nice details, keep up the good work :12:

Fuck off kid

you started all this because of respect for 9/11? when I read your posts im asking myself if you even know what respect is. you must be ashamed for yourself.

this is a topic of the new york mod not about 9/11, ofcourse it was the same city and a lot of the fdny firefighters, nypd officers and hundreds of people were fallen that day, and that was really sad and we should never forget them, but if you want to talk about 9/11 then make a topic about it.

I hope you enjoy the ban. :happy:

hahaha, i didn't even notice how much detail was on the suspenders at first. Looks perfect. Only thing from the previews before that can even need an edit is the helmet to the real FDNY style, and maybe the scba mask, but idk if you already did that. Where it is though, that's a lot of detail

Awesome question. I thought that he would but I also thought that they didn't put that in there. Msybe it was to be like the LA mod in that aspect but.....we'll find out soon I guess. :)

You know what dude, i don't give a shit that you're a moderator but go FUCK yourself. This wasn't just a hit for NYC but a hit for the whole country. Have a little fucking respect for the victims of this awful attack. I myself live in NYC and i can bet your sorry ass if you were there you too would be feeling the emotions myself and many others have EVERY September 11th. Absolutely disgusted on how little respect you show and represent on these forums. You should be ashamed. I had respect for you weeding out and keeping these forums under control but after a post like that i can literally say to you go fuck yourself. I have no respect for someone that will post a comment like that.

Awesome, At least you can distinguish the AMERICANS and REPUBLICANS on the forum.

Keep up the great work on the mod, hope everything can come together quick!

Awesome, At least you can distinguish the AMERICANS and REPUBLICANS on the forum.

Keep up the great work on the mod, hope everything can come together quick!

Ye Pirates Be warned already about going offtopic then tryng to mask it by going back on topic, hence Lord of the Banhammer strikes and tempbans ye fer 24 hrs Enjoy. Let this be a learning experience to all others who want to be clever, especially with a member who's already been BANNED to begin with.

Not to mention the fact that your comment was incindiary at best.. Nice work buddy.