FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

One idea: I've noticed especially when there are larger riots it is difficult to have to individually select an officer then rioter to "deal" with. Is there any way where you could select a group of officers and add a disperse crowd command or somethign where they each arrest someone...or no?

You'd need a lot of officers, than. You need at least 2-3 per person. ;)

yes it was a good idea but realy it has no use at all why no call a truck to do the same thing and have 2-6 guys

Exactly, although, I admit I might use it more if say we pushed the to fire station button, then the BC went, parked the trailer and unhooked it, then drove to his assigned spot and parked.

I agree xplorer or if we had limited resorces like in the ny mod i have a small fire and my light force responds but it turns bad and help is more than like 5 minutes away i would have my bat. cheif respond with that for the extra help but in the LA mod we have pretty much unlimited help so its reall ynot needed

Although it seems in new York that they send tons of units to the simplest of calls.

From the little bit I have listened to the LAFD scanner feed online, the same applies to LA. I have hear medical calls where a light force was sent despite having resources on scene. I could understand an engine for lift assistance but, in my uneducated opinion, a light force just seems like to many people for anything else. How many guys can work on one patient at a time?

Yes but you never know how many people you will need. I remember this one call of some old lady has fallen and cant get up. They sent 1 truck, paramedics, and 1 transport and PD. WE got there shortly after fire and I kid you not this lady was the pack rat from hell. They had to call out for a light force becuase we where going to need all the help moving alll her shit out to get to her. SO i understand them over killing on help just so they dont have to send more units later

Although it seems in new York that they send tons of units to the simplest of calls.

but think about it in a city like new york anything can go wrong at anytime and they have the resources so why not use them better to have to many guys there than not enough

The FDNY has a Dispatch Police which configures which units respond to the different types of calls.

e.g. the usual First Alarm structure response are 3 Engines, 1-2 Ladders and 1 BC

From the little bit I have listened to the LAFD scanner feed online, the same applies to LA. I have hear medical calls where a light force was sent despite having resources on scene. I could understand an engine for lift assistance but, in my uneducated opinion, a light force just seems like to many people for anything else. How many guys can work on one patient at a time?

A LAFD Light Force does not get splitted under normal circumstances, so Engine and Ladder respond togther.

The Engine of the Light Force is only staffed by 2 Firefighters.