FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest New York City

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys even change the details of the fire...

I also hope this that fire is better. As in the state kind EM4! :popcorn:

I thought there was talk about the bus before, but I don't think the CRU will be in the mod because there's already R1. ;)

The collapse rescue unit is not the same as a Rescue company rig. It carries equipment for collapse and trench rescue, so it's more like a LAFD USAR company. Also, they are not staffed by rescue companies, but they're cross staffed by the companies they're stationed with, except for collapse rescue 3, which is staffed by rescue 3 as a second piece, since Rescue 3 is the city's collapse company and responds to all collapses city wide.

pics of the current collapse rigs

@Tambola: there is no such thing as NYPD riot police, officers are just trained in riot control and then when needed, they use that training and equipment.

A quick question are you going to fix up a new tutorial for em4 part or use the old one cause in the LA mod when i tried the tutorial it told me to get an equipment truck but the trucks in LA mod are Engines and Ladders for tutorial so i got stuck on it and had to exit

A quick question are you going to fix up a new tutorial for em4 part or use the old one cause in the LA mod when i tried the tutorial it told me to get an equipment truck but the trucks in LA mod are Engines and Ladders for tutorial so i got stuck on it and had to exit

I think they're making their own tutorial.

I hope they do. with that many vehicles, we'll probably need all the help we can get.

I saw somewhere in this topic, i can't remember where and I'm not sure, but they say that You have to play the Tutorial first and if you completed it, You can play the freeplay.

Guest misionis

I hope to see in your modification real New York traffic, traffic jams, crossing the red light(s) (for example), etc.

You guys works very well on modification, i'm impressed of your work, so much details, keep going!

regards,

misionis

What does this mean? I assume you used a translator.

And I can't understand what he really means...

Guest misionis

I meant Yes this!

So If I'm understand correctly, in this modification will no have new missions, they will be puted in freeplay map like missions (emergency calls like now in emergency 4 freeplay game), right?

regards,

misionis

Firstly, we haven't shown all models and secondly we make over some old models. Only the best for our fans. ;)

I am pretty sure that the last time FF posted a model before this one) it was an Engine, that he literally just completed after spending hours of work on. Atleast thats how I understood it, which implies to me the models arent done. I can understand that the models may be "done" but you wish to touch them up. However, when I hear some one just got done with such and such model after spending hours on it, that leads me to believe that models are still being created. Not trying to argue, simply looking for some clarification is all.

I am pretty sure that the last time FF posted a model before this one) it was an Engine, that he literally just completed after spending hours of work on. Atleast thats how I understood it, which implies to me the models arent done. I can understand that the models may be "done" but you wish to touch them up. However, when I hear some one just got done with such and such model after spending hours on it, that leads me to believe that models are still being created. Not trying to argue, simply looking for some clarification is all.

It's right, i said we finished the work on the models... and that was and is right. The Marauder 2 models were the only models which weren't completly finished that day and because of private life it lasts for some time until we got them done. i hope its clarification enough