FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest Francis

When will it be done

They're all right. ^ Asking for release dates is not allowed to could even reach to a sanction known as a ban. :) Try not to do it again. :sporty:

WOW! Even you know that! Someone who finally read the TOs. :welcome:

Just out of curiosity, what do you mead because as it stands right now I assume that you are implying that I do not read the topics. Lets get something straight, I have never asked for a release date. I always read the forums and I do so three or four times a day when I have the time. So please clarify what you mean by this reply so I can stop assuming that you are just being rude.

anyways I was wondering if there was going to be a different bomb squad truck than than just the white SUV that is in the LA mod. Thank you

Did you ever decide what station Engine 999 would be at? Or is that a secret?

I bet it's a secret, like half the mod :P

I've been looking closely at the screenshots of the apparatus, and of course they're awsome. But I do see one thing that bothers me: it seems like the ladder on the engines are too thin. It looks like you could fit one foot on it to me.

And towman, he said you DID read the TOS. He was saying that atleast you read the TOS, because most new people don't and will ask for release dates.

Off-topic: Nice sig, Steve :P

Just out of curiosity, what do you mead because as it stands right now I assume that you are implying that I do not read the topics. Lets get something straight, I have never asked for a release date. I always read the forums and I do so three or four times a day when I have the time. So please clarify what you mean by this reply so I can stop assuming that you are just being rude.

anyways I was wondering if there was going to be a different bomb squad truck than than just the white SUV that is in the LA mod. Thank you

The TOS is the "Terms of Service", not an abbreviation for "Topics".

As for the bomb squad truck, it's a different, mod, city, and team, so I'm sure they will make the in-game bomb squad unit whatever the bomb squad unit is in NYC.

EDIT: Sorry, I posted right after puppysboy so I didn't see his TOS explanation.

Edited by njboy13

I bet it's a secret, like half the mod :P

I've been looking closely at the screenshots of the apparatus, and of course they're awsome. But I do see one thing that bothers me: it seems like the ladder on the engines are too thin. It looks like you could fit one foot on it to me.

And towman, he said you DID read the TOS. He was saying that atleast you read the TOS, because most new people don't and will ask for release dates.

Off-topic: Nice sig, Steve :P

thank you for clarifying that for me. It has been a real long day do to alot of house fires today and it just was not processing right in my head.

Tacitical, even though I dont have a lot of posts I am not new. I have been around since febuary and have been following this topic since I joined. I apologize for assuming that you were being rude.

thank you for clarifying that for me. It has been a real long day do to alot of house fires today and it just was not processing right in my head.

Tacitical, even though I dont have a lot of posts I am not new. I have been around since febuary and have been following this topic since I joined. I apologize for assuming that you were being rude.

That's cool. Anyway, yeah half the mod is probably just a secret. Can't wait to find out. :popcorn:

For the ambulances u shoulduse the Ford F-150 i think it is we uses it here in Crowley Texas and boy does that engine sound good

I don't think they have scripted engine sounds(although those are possible to an extent).

NYPD Bomb Unit

61174196_e98c3ccfe7

I could of sworn they had a different truck then that, but it is a ford none the less.

For the ambulances u shoulduse the Ford F-150 i think it is we uses it here in Crowley Texas and boy does that engine sound good

They already have pics of the ambulances, well one anyways.

Why would they use something from Texas in a NEW YORK mod? By conicdent only I am sure, the ambulances your referring to are F-450 which is what NY uses now, although they may have some older ambulances in service that may be F-350s.

I could of sworn they had a different truck then that, but it is a ford none the less.

http://forum.emergen...dpost__p__80734

Why would they use something from Texas in a NEW YORK mod? By conicdent only I am sure, the ambulances your referring to are F-450 which is what NY uses now, although they may have some older ambulances in service that may be F-350s.

Ya its a 450 but ya if you dont mind me asking can u modle trucks and stuff on the editor

http://forum.emergen...dpost__p__80734

And you know what city im talking about or are you talking about the mod

Ya its a 450 but ya if you dont mind me asking can u modle trucks and stuff on the editor

You'd need to do it in whatever program the model was maid, but no, you can't edit the models in the Editor

what are you talking about?

No, you need zmodeler 2 at the least.

Both. NY City uses F-450s so the NY Mod is using an F-450 model.