FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Yeah. If someone has collapsed and fractured their leg, it will tell you if they are conscious with a command, then you must inject 5cc Morphine and treat any bleeding, whilst clicking on the "comfort person" command every 5 seconds. Then you must click the "Apply Splint" command to immobilise the leg, and then Get Equipment -> Get Stretcher. Then "Lower Stretcher", and click on the person to place it underneath him/her... then you just click on the Ambulance, and it turns into a Driving Simulator.

That the idea?

As much as that made me laugh and I do love sarcasm, I've gotta be the staff member now, and say that was unnecessary, and provocation is a bad idea. Just sayin' though.

I think it'll be a lot less advanced than that XD Probably like more than just click heal, count to ten and then transport

As much as that made me laugh and I do love sarcasm, I've gotta be the staff member now, and say that was unnecessary, and provocation is a bad idea. Just sayin' though.

I think it'll be a lot less advanced than that XD Probably like more than just click heal, count to ten and then transport

I guess the only reason you don't believe it may be advanced is because Hoppah's system isn't? (Could be because you somehow suck up, I don't know so I wont judge though.)

Anyway,

As I think the call will come up on what it is, I guess you need to use one bag (maybe two as FDNY's paramedics is always in pairs.) due to the call and you probably get tips on which tools to use where.

EDIT:

I do agree that it probably isn't as advanced as that suggestion where you need to click so many buttons - it is still a game..

Well, that suggestion I made - it's bound to happen in some annual Astragon game called "Rettungsdienst Simulator 2011".

Anyway, yeah, I like the EMS equipment. I am looking forward to more media :P

Wow, you're really looking for troubles aren't you. I didn't come in to start a fight, but you looked for one.

One thing you NEVER do, is disrespect members, be them staff or regular. That was blatant disrespect. Telling me I'm somehow sucking up to Hoppah because I don't think you'll have to do every single step in the medical process for this mod? Kookas made a joke, I commented on it, and you decided to take it as sucking up.

I'm gonna tell you to watch yourself from now on, on how you talk to people, you've gotta show a lot more respect than that here.

Note to all readers. Anyone comments on this, you'll have your post deleted and you'll receive action from moderators for taking this topic off topic, again.

we work on the mod since hmmm... june 2008 but since then we changed our whole concept for 4 times. The work on the current and final project has started in may/june 2009. We reworked all our models since then and built ca 90 new ones, we were really "fast" considering that we have so less time

Guest ToaDster

That makes sense. You remind me of Willy Wonka except instead of chocolate you won't tell people about your mod. Can I have the golden ticket lol.

It's smart to keep things close to the vest so that if you change your tactics or concept of what you intended to do vs. actually do, nobody is the wiser except for you as the developer... It's the same reason I keep what I do hidden until it's done=)

Guest ToaDster

On the L.A. Mod there was like 20 vehicles in one garage and when the game starts tons of people are running to the vehicles. Please tell me yours is a bit more realistic in terms of the user gets to select what vehicles they want to deploy.

I think it is great that most of the mod is being kept a secret as it will all add to the excitement and amazement when we we actually play it for the first time. When we see the whole mod before it is even finished is just not worth it, I would rather wait.

P.S. Excellent work so far guys keep up the good work! :12:

On the L.A. Mod there was like 20 vehicles in one garage and when the game starts tons of people are running to the vehicles. Please tell me yours is a bit more realistic in terms of the user gets to select what vehicles they want to deploy.

In LA, they do have stations like that with a couple engines, a truck, a special unit, and an ambulance. I assume they'll do it realistic to NYC with each station having the correct units in it, i.e. 100 duane street will have engine 7, ladder 1, and battalion 1, although only FF Tut can say for sure.

This got my attention quite fast. When the mod is released, how many download servers will you have up? Because of the vast number of people "trying" to download this on the day it comes out, this may cause the server(s) to crash. Leaving people upset/mad that they couldn't download this mod. I'm guessing that is still a while away so you don't really have to worry about that yet. But it's something that should be kept in mind and answered. If Necessary of course.

In LA, they do have stations like that with a couple engines, a truck, a special unit, and an ambulance. I assume they'll do it realistic to NYC with each station having the correct units in it, i.e. 100 duane street will have engine 7, ladder 1, and battalion 1, although only FF Tut can say for sure.

The firehouses have the correct units in it.... sure, just look at the screens of the duane st. house and you'll see ;)