JoseOu

LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod V2.0

I havent done any work with animations, and Im a little rough around the edges as I havent touched EM4 in over a month, where as I used to play every day and maybe make small changes once a week or so. I can see if I can come up with anything on the matter, but this is probably best left to Hoppah and possibly MikeyPI. Tim from the NY Mod would know to, but he isnt active out side the NY Mod thread usually so if you drop him a PM perhaps he can help as well.

Id like to request one small change if possible:

RA 88:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3636/3569744736_ef4ece88f7.jpg

RA 104:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/LAFD_ambulance.jpg

104 is the older model while 88 is of course the newer model. Notice the difference in the front end. The large silver grill, the housing for the headlights is more vertical. Nor does it have the push style bumper on the front end. Would it be possible to update the model to reflect these changes?

I havent done any work with animations, and Im a little rough around the edges as I havent touched EM4 in over a month, where as I used to play every day and maybe make small changes once a week or so. I can see if I can come up with anything on the matter, but this is probably best left to Hoppah and possibly MikeyPI. Tim from the NY Mod would know to, but he isnt active out side the NY Mod thread usually so if you drop him a PM perhaps he can help as well.

Id like to request one small change if possible:

RA 88:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3636/3569744736_ef4ece88f7.jpg

RA 104:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/LAFD_ambulance.jpg

104 is the older model while 88 is of course the newer model. Notice the difference in the front end. The large silver grill, the housing for the headlights is more vertical. Nor does it have the push style bumper on the front end. Would it be possible to update the model to reflect these changes?

If hoppah upgrade the ambulance then i will update too and the ambulance is from hoppah mean it is hoppah car and my submod ONLY edit the lightbar not remodel the car and skin.Get it now Xplorer4x4.

Steve Winters seen the USAR Squad no one car fix it and it will be delay until someone pm me and let me know he can fix it.

News:

V1.6 USAR Squad changed to Fire Engine 2 BLS

Guest Francis

No way possible at all? I believe asking Hoppah or MikeyPI would be a good idea stated in the response from Xplorer.

Both of them are too busy to help out with a submod.

haha it really hard to find someone pro to help unless them come help you.

that why i say "If anyone know how to fix the animation flood light on the USAR Squad pm me" in the first post :D

News:

V1.6 has release

V1.7

-Rollback(towtruck 1) has be remove same problem from the Tillers got second lock

^You do realize cancer is a deadly disease right? Maybe you should find a different word..

If hoppah upgrade the ambulance then i will update too and the ambulance is from hoppah mean it is hoppah car and my submod ONLY edit the lightbar not remodel the car and skin.Get it now Xplorer4x4.

Ok, but technically if Hoppah updates the model, you wouldnt have anything to do because I assume if he updates the model then it would be updated with an LED lightbar as it is in real life.

BTW, you should find a name for the project to better describe it. I assume your going to replace all units with LED lightbars of some sort? What about LA LED Conversion Mod or something like that since the projects gone far beyond LAPD.

Keep up the great work, may I suggest some more variety in the lightbars?

None the less, keep up the good work. Are you planning to do the Large Rescue Ambulance?

haha it really hard to find someone pro to help unless them come help you.

that why i say "If anyone know how to fix the animation flood light on the USAR Squad pm me" in the first post biggrin.gif

News:

V1.6 has release

V1.7

-Rollback(towtruck 1) has be cancer same problem from the Tillers got second lock

@ v1.7:What? Is the model not working?

@ v1.7:What? Is the model not working?

Read Again "Rollback(towtruck 1) has be remove same problem from the Tillers got second lock"

BTW, you should find a name for the project to better describe it. I assume your going to replace all units with LED lightbars of some sort? What about LA LED Conversion Mod or something like that since the projects gone far beyond LAPD.

None the less, keep up the good work. Are you planning to do the Large Rescue Ambulance?

About topic name i not going to change it cause it is really started on LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod

Well Large Rescue Ambulance only for AUS so maybe not

Read Again "Rollback(towtruck 1) has be remove same problem from the Tillers got second lock"

About topic name i not going to change it cause it is really started on LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod

Well Large Rescue Ambulance only for AUS so maybe not

Well...at least we still have the Engineer (CalTrans) truck...

Is there any way to get you to make your light bar a separate download, just the light bar alone?

sorry no light bar stand alone download.

My 1.6 does not update my Fire units for some reason.

Should the unit's model file include "3D"?

can i know which 1.6 u download?? with aus or without aus

I have a request if its not to much to ask, could you put the LED light bar used on the Border Patrol Tahoe on to the BC SUV?

That could look good.

BTW: Hoppah skinned that lightbar kinda wierd, maybe you should use the lightbar on the three PD units from this mod.

Yes, it will. I have EM4 deluxe and it works fine. :)

Thanks! I just got the game yesterday, finally arrived.

I have a request if its not to much to ask, could you put the LED light bar used on the Border Patrol Tahoe on to the BC SUV?

Now, that would look nice.

BC SUV is the Battalion Chief SUV.

BC SUV would also be a nice addition.