JoseOu

LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod V2.0

The spoilers work now anyway, but thanks! :holdglass:

OH NO! I have the cube cars again! You know, the "missing modelfile" boxes! :ohm

EDIT: Fixed it! :12:

cube cars only seen when u Mix with wrong mod :D

I can tell u i have tested the mod in A NEW INSTILL LA MOD 2.01 With AUS and Without AUS.

Why would you have to reinstall everything?

idk thats the thing it says that i have to reinstall everything i moved the folders to the la mod folder and nothing changed then i tried to put them in the application and it said that it was installing it and overwriting the old version and still nothing happened to the game..so idk..

Good New i maybe release v1.7 today

V1.7

- Engineer vehicle,bulldozer carrier & Tow truck 2

Tow truck 2 is ONLY AUS MOD

just still need a bit more work on bulldozer carrier light.

Get ready to make your V1.6.1 to V1.7 SOON!!!

would you tell us if there are plans to make the tiller- or rearmountladder with the silver LED bar?

this would be nice

PS: i ask cause the units look great and with the PRL submod there even better.

just if there are plans i don't need a release date^^

mfg

would you tell us if there are plans to make the tiller- or rearmountladder with the silver LED bar?

this would be nice

PS: i ask cause the units look great and with the PRL submod there even better.

just if there are plans i don't need a release date^^

mfg

well tiller has animation and rearmountladder has animation and 2nd lock read here i not that pro with animation car so i only can do with car without animation and 2nd lock.

2nd lock only can open by the Owner = Hoppah.

If u think u pro with animation then make urself a submod :D

well tiller has animation and rearmountladder has animation and 2nd lock read here i not that pro with animation car so i only can do with car without animation and 2nd lock.

2nd lock only can open by the Owner = Hoppah.

If u think u pro with animation then make urself a submod :D

Didnt quite gather what you said, but animations have nothing to do with it. Now I know the tiller cant be unlocked to change it unless Hoppah lets you in on the secret, but the rear mount ladder, regardless of animations should be able to be changed so long as you only alter the lightbar of the model and not the over all length.

Didnt quite gather what you said, but animations have nothing to do with it. Now I know the tiller cant be unlocked to change it unless Hoppah lets you in on the secret, but the rear mount ladder, regardless of animations should be able to be changed so long as you only alter the lightbar of the model and not the over all length.

well i believe u dont have check the rear mount ladder animations before go check before u post and the rear mount ladder have no place to put any lightbar on it

From now tiller & rear mount ladder will not release on this TOPIC stop talking on tiller & rear mount ladder

News on V1.8:

Battalion Chief SUV,LAPD SUV,LASD Hummer H2 and maybe Rescue Dog SUV

CRAP! :dry: Anyway, the lightbar on the Tow Truck 1 is still the same for me...

there is no tow truck 1 in my mod cause it has 2nd lock only got the tow truck from AUS mod one

Steve Winters i dont need to ask any1 i have check the animation but i still dont know how