JoseOu

LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod V2.0

I know it's there! I just don't know how to make the lights blink and change there color on the car. Can you tell me?

One word answer: Editor.

And also, you might try to not quadripple and double post when there's an edit button. Just try to use it...

I know it's there! I just don't know how to make the lights blink and change there color on the car. Can you tell me?

If you want to edit lights go into the editor and select an object and click "edit", then go to lights, and there you go. Edit the lights the way you want.

As for skins, you're probably going to need a tutorial for that. I unfortunatly couldn't find one but just search for skin tutorials or in the fourms. (btw: Xplorer probably has some good links)

I find when I try to edit my ambulance's they wont stay edited as I want to add equipment. The light & Heavy rescue I wanted to add jump pad and when I start up game its not on them. Same when I add patrol for those vehicles they too are not working. why? I use to be able to edit my vehicle's. Did you lock these vehicles so that we can't edit them?

there are two and just the prototype folder? o i c what u need lol. i forgot that the links died. ill include the prl mod with the file as well.prl file is called new led comes with the ambulance and police that c.f.d completed. hope this is what you are looking for.

With_Additional_Units_Submod_V1.6.1.rar

New_LED.rar

Download

Compatible with LA mod v2.02 and Additional Units Submod V1.2

ONLY With Additional Units Submod Has Tow Truck 2

With Additional Units Submod v1.8 Including Read Me

DxDiag.txt

Without Additional Units Submod v1.8 Including Read Me

post-6840-057199800 1288218400.jpg

Old LAPD Ford CV LED lightbar Submod Below

This is for LA Mod V2.01 and AUS 1.1 ONLY

ONLY With Additional Units Submod Has Tow Truck 2

With Additional Units Submod v1.7.1 Including Read Me

Without Additional Units Submod v1.7 Including Read Me

post-2-098549000 1286312415.jpg

Old version has be removed.

I got a bad news i going to PLKN(National Service) on 19-JUN-2010.I have to stop this mod until september or october 2010. :sorrysign:

Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Malaysia(Malayu) / Malaysian National Service Training Program(English)

Did the download link get deleted due to his absence?