fdnyportu

New York 911 Modification : [Work in Progress]

Does it really matter? The mod team obviously knows who I am referring to, and I cant be asked to look through each page until I find the guys name.

well technically it does. If you've refered to this 'guy' then you'd obviously have to explain/tell everyone who you mean. I its one the bottom of like page 8 or 7.. It doesn't take that much effort.

well technically it does. If you've refered to this 'guy' then you'd obviously have to explain/tell everyone who you mean. I its one the bottom of like page 8 or 7.. It doesn't take that much effort.

It doesnt take rocket science to figure out which of the two makes good models, and who doesnt. If your so worried about the name, look it up.

It doesnt take rocket science to figure out which of the two makes good models, and who doesnt. If your so worried about the name, look it up.

No shit sherlock. It's easy to find it. But there isn't any reason to be rude about it.

And give me a reason why I'd be worried about it when I'm not a fan of this anymore.

Guest Francis

Oh boy... here I come. You both seem grown-up and have learned a few things in regards to maturity, but with the past few posts, you've completely shown what maturity isn't. Let's just all show the example and stop fighting over such a small thing, alright?

No shit sherlock. It's easy to find it. But there isn't any reason to be rude about it.

And give me a reason why I'd be worried about it when I'm not a fan of this anymore.

I was only as rude as I perceived you being. As for being worried about it, your replied. Why reply if you dont worry about it? ;)

Oh boy... here I come. You both seem grown-up and have learned a few things in regards to maturity, but with the past few posts, you've completely shown what maturity isn't. Let's just all show the example and stop fighting over such a small thing, alright?

There was no fighting, atleast none intended, and technically it was still on topic. No offense. I was mearley point something out the mod authors and get stupid replies.