Tiinusen

Swedish Mod (Pre-Production)

Swedish Mod

There has been a discussion about creating a Swedish Mod

and as we have seen people have been requesting it on the forum.

So no more rejections. it's in pre-productions state

Summary

The Mod will Be in both English and Swedish

it will also cover all swedish emergency vehicles.

and the Town will be based on one of these towns (Göteborg, Lund, Malmö, Stockholm)

Interested

We currently have a team of 2 programmers but we also has about 7 avaliable

and 1 modeller, So if you are interested in doing anything to contribute to the project

feel free to contact us through support@wildgamers.net

Beta

When we reach the Beta stage, we will use SVN/Torrent/FTP to submit updates.

Kindly Regards

//BTH Team

Swedish Mod

There has been a discussion about creating a Swedish Mod

and as we have seen people have been requesting it on the forum.

So no more rejections. it's in pre-productions state

Summary

The Mod will Be in both English and Swedish

it will also cover all swedish emergency vehicles.

and the Town will be based on one of these towns (Göteborg, Lund, Malmö, Stockholm)

Interested

We currently have a team of 2 programmers but we also has about 7 avaliable

and 1 modeller, So if you are interested in doing anything to contribute to the project

feel free to contact us through support@wildgamers.net

Beta

When we reach the Beta stage, we will use SVN/Torrent/FTP to submit updates.

Kindly Regards

//BTH Team

Thats awesome!!! I maybe can help you with pictures and other things that you need!

And i know a station that haves awesome engine truck and really nice others cars! :D

In my opinion it would be great with a stockholm mod, a great station with great vehicles is Kolsta 20 540 and there you even have an volounter station, Sigtuna 20 550!

I talk swedish, only PM me if you want help! :D

Best regards!

//

Focuz

yea nice the most important to have is from my point of view is a standard scania truck, 1 scania ladder 2 or 3 axels, and a scania 3 axel water browser. That would be cool and a great looking map and station ofc:D if you need any help or something like that just write to me:D GL

My advice to you is to get at least a team of 2-3 modelers to do the mod, it might not seem too bad but you have in this game a particular problem that you need a great deal of 3D models to have a working beta... So the more modelers the better for the success of a modification.

Guest sweswat

Äntligen! :D Jag har längtat som bara den efter ett svenskt mod. Jag vet inte om jag kan hjälpa till riktigt, bilder kanske, men jag har däremot ett förslag och ett önskemål att ni gör bärgningsbilarna i Assistancekårens färger ;)

[Finally, I've been waiting so long for a Swedish mod. I don't really know if I can help you, maybe with some pictures, but I have a proposal and a wish that you create the towtrucks with Assistancekårens colors.]

Äntligen!

Offtopic but I bet ligen is the suffix for adjectives in Swedish (all Germanic languages seem to have a suffix most adjectives have in common xD).

Regarding the mod, good luck with it :)