Guest kathy

Mission 20 Help-me!!!

I am needing a lot help in the mission 20: earthquake.

I get to control the fire, I help about 10 wounded, but when the building tumbles I lose my temper.

Does anybody can me to help? :6:

Tank's!

I am needing a lot help in the mission 20: earthquake.

I get to control the fire, I help about 10 wounded, but when the building tumbles I lose my temper.

Does anybody can me to help? :6:

Tank's!

Where do you exactly go stuck in the mission?

Guest chillspider015
Where do you exactly go stuck in the mission?

theres a big building that crashes to the ground later on when you got everything under control it falls and ends the mission saying to many casualties same thing i keep getting ...=\ this is only mission i need to finish

theres a big building that crashes to the ground later on when you got everything under control it falls and ends the mission saying to many casualties same thing i keep getting ...=\ this is only mission i need to finish

In fact i never played it :D But did you try to clean the people inside and next to the building before it crashes?

Guest chillspider015
In fact i never played it :D But did you try to clean the people inside and next to the building before it crashes?

ya you gotta move the people away from it .. and after all the people and fires are out its not over then another part of the map opens up and theres alot of people in the water and plunderers you gotta handle that map is crazy i thought i was done =\

ya you gotta move the people away from it .. and after all the people and fires are out its not over then another part of the map opens up and theres alot of people in the water and plunderers you gotta handle that map is crazy i thought i was done =\

yes, you move the people outside out of the dangerarea. Then the game continues...

Ive had the dogs search most of the map (got like 8 doggies around :) ) Still 3 persons missing... Anyways Im out of money then hehe.. Im very cuorius about where those damn 3 victims are though.

Guest ComputerCop

I haven't played it yet...haven't got the guts to try it :laugh:

But if there's a building collapsing, I would get everyone out of there before it does. If people are just standing around, the helicopters can evacuate most buildings I think...

I haven't played it yet...haven't got the guts to try it :laugh:

But if there's a building collapsing, I would get everyone out of there before it does. If people are just standing around, the helicopters can evacuate most buildings I think...

hehe...

The building cant be evacuated by personell or policehelicopter.

There are a bunch of people outside. Wasnt the firefighters supposed to be able to move larger crouds now?? how?

Guest ComputerCop

If its a large crowd outside, I think the fastest way would be either have a whole bunch of police officers stand there and click the send civilians command and gradually move the cops further away to make a large perimeter...or push em away with some patrol cars (they run when you drive towards em) then make the officers stand there.

Best way I can think of...

EDIT: But you never know, the game might magically make more victims appear inside the building after it collapses :laugh::P

Guest MasterX

Hi,

I'm at the second part of this mission where the tsunami struck

So far I've rescued all the people from the water and the rooftops,

I used the divers to rescue 2 people from sunken vehicles

The looters were a real pain but I dealt with them as well, the only mission objective that isn't complete is take away all victims

But well, I really think I rescued all of them (all ambulances have left the scene)

And because the tsunami struck the second my last ambulance left the first part of this mission I don't think I should start looking for victims in the part of the city struck by the earthquake (have 4 dog patrols going there)

Did anyone manage to complete this mission?

Getting a bit frustrated, pixel hunting isn't fun at all, tried it with the diver and jaws of life

I really hope it isn't a bug

Have you rescued all the people stuck in cars on land? think its 3-4 people at nearly the same spot.

Took me some time to find the people in cars under water, thought the hole cars would have to be found..

I'm having trouble with this mission, too. I can't get the fire's under control. I send out 8 hydro tanks.

For the fires, you want GTWs (Mobile hydrants) Make sure you keep them away from the flames!

The fire that's farthest away you should use the fire plane.

Before the casualties you have a lot of time to get the people away from the tower, I recomend 3 or 4 mtws staffed full with police officers and several LCCs.

Also TEC helicopters help things out... A LOT