So sorry it's just that I don't know how to make mods without people telling me what to do and when I look at other mods, how do they make the skins, cars and everything else?

Please tell me how to do it then I will do my own cars.

:sorrysign::sorrysign::sorrysign::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Edited by MikeyPI
Removed capitol letters, do not type in all caps.

A good starting point is to look through the tutorials section:

Tutorials

People will explain certain things if you get stumped, but I don't think anyone has the time to explain everything to someone. So my suggestion is to read the tutorials that we provide and see what you can learn from them. If you get stumped then it might be worthwhile to ask a question, but asking such a general question as how do you make cars or skins or anything like that is probrably a bit too much to ask.

Yeah, how to model, skin, etc, it's not exactly something you can answer just like that... everyone has their own way of doing modelling and it takes lots of practice to create a model from scratch that is of a nice quality. As a little example, I have used Blender frequently for over a year and my models still have quite a few flaws and imperfections.

Guest dionissimus

guys im sorry to say but i cant do it i think i should close this mod as i will never get there . I AM SO SORRY REALY.

PLS TELL ME YOU RE THINGS TO SAY :sorrysign:

TAMBOLA

It's okay. Sometimes you just don't realize what you are up against. This is normal : ) I commend your resolve.

Now, if you are really up to take on a rather big task, and better yet, if you start working on it (DO start with simple things, like changing some existing mod a bit, to suit your preferences), THEN this community will be willing to help you. As I understand, down here on this forum, if you are making a mod, do some stuff (yes, you can ask for advice while doing it), then publish the stuff you have already done (screenshots would do nicely) and THEN you should proudly declare your mod and start getting feedback. It is YOUR mod. Work on it. Others can only help you (if you prove you are actually doing your job).

Take my comment "in stride". I am not here to mock you or something. Just want to help you see the general situation : )

Best of luck with the mod! And DO PM me if you have any questions : )

Den

i hope you complete the mod 

Dude, the topic is 5 years old. You must have gone through pages and pages of topics, at some point you should have realised the topics were very old!

No need to write your excuse in capital letters. Next time you just think before opening a topic for a mod which you can't do anyways. Really gets annyoing when people don't think and just open tenthousands of topics...

You know what else gets annoying? The fact you've been told about your attitude in the past, a few times now and it still hasn't improved.