marko123

Hang Out Topic

So our region had a By-Election today after the MSP resigned. A lot of people say politicians are all the same, but good god! It was like every candidate went to the same print shop and the staff just copy and pasted the party names.

"Dunfermline deserves better"

-Promise to keep the Forth Road Bridge toll free

-Supporting local schools

-Supporting public transport, blah blah blah

Creativity and local issues are not important.  :rolleyes:

Naw, I'm just an allround modder. Doing bits and pieces here and there. Nothing special really. :xmas:

Pretty special for a cat.

Hey guys I am new to forum. I posted (I guess so) a topic to introduce myself to community. But i think it requires mod approval. Can mods check the off topic thread If I posted my topic. Thx

Hello, 2 weeks ago a Need For Speed EM4 mod topic was created and now it dissapeared, anyone knows what happened?

Thanks

PS: I found it in Tapatalk but it says that i don't have permision to see the topic.

PS2: sorry for the bad english.

Hello, 2 weeks ago a Need For Speed EM4 mod topic was created and now it dissapeared, anyone knows what happened?

Thanks

PS: I found it in Tapatalk but it says that i don't have permision to see the topic.

PS2: sorry for the bad english.

Yeah the same happened to the Sweden mod topic aswell, I don't know if the creator was banned or simply had the topics taken down. The guys name is rcpd100123xx, it looks as though he changed his name to EA GAMES and back to rcpd100123xx :/ I would like to know what is happening as he has some of my vehicle skins.