marko123

Hang Out Topic

How do you use 2 monitors? Do you need 2 mouses? :gruebel: Anyway, too bad Gerard! My nearest computer store is my college neighbor on the corner of my street! :schreiben:

No no :D

You just have extended desktop and you can use one application on one monitor and other on second.

For example I have my IRC and all IM software running on second display and I work on first one.

\_/ hey look my cup of care is empty! Oh what a shame. Nah just kidding Hops. Hopefully you didn't get ripped off.

My cup of care got empty too! \_/ The cup which used to contain the LA Mod... :1046275767_ugly:

I didn't get ripped off over there, but it was an expensive vacation. Going out in NYC is really expensive, but it was worth every penny! I actually have some money left and I can't use dollars over here. :1046276372_bawling:

ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 3800

I expected something stronger for running two monitors.

I'm thinking of getting that graphics card. How does it handle Emergency?

I suppose it should handle EM4 fine, but depending on what you have, it might be a waste of money. Whats your pc specs as it is?

I suppose it should handle EM4 fine, but depending on what you have, it might be a waste of money. Whats your pc specs as it is?

Processor: Intel Pentium E2180

Graphics: One big piece of intel integrated sh*t. More specifically Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family.

Motherboard: ASUSTeK Lancaster 8

If you want my CPU Z just ask.

Also: Win, mega epic win... http://www.andkon.com/arcade/shooter/roflcopter/

Processor: Intel Pentium E2180

Graphics: One big piece of intel integrated sh*t. More specifically Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family.

Motherboard: ASUSTeK Lancaster 8

If you want my CPU Z just ask.

Also: Win, mega epic win... http://www.andkon.com/arcade/shooter/roflcopter/

Well just about any vide card would probably do better then that intel scrap metal, but atleast you have a newer dual core pentium although the old P4s are champs.

And ASUS, this might be from when they were still good but i feel there quality has gone to crap the past few years. Last Asus mobo I had went dead in just under a year.

Anyways for a little over $30 you can pick up this card:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130313

Bad news: My computer was full of trojans! :( Had to take out my second hard drive, repair windows after scanning the whole system(except my second hard drive), several blue screens and other errors occured and I still have to do some things. I just hate people who create viruses just for fun.

Good news: Got back from my city's university camping yesterday. My godmother studies Physics and so she has the ability to stay at the camping with some guests in lower prices. Gonna buy some new clothes today! :D

Edit: Shopping postponed for the next Monday

@ It starts in 34 days ( 13th of September). It usually starts at 11th but it's Saturday so :D . I can't wait for it to start! It's just gonna be awesome! New kids, new teachers, new building, new level of education and parties :P If our school started in 8 days we wouldn't be able to pay attention to anything because of the hot weather. :P