danny96

Project Emergency 3 LA Mod 2.5 Submod for Emergency 4

Guest Black_Rider91

First of all thanks man, it's a very good submod for la mod!!

But I have downloaded the .rar (169mb) in the first post and it includes folders for la mod 2.0.1 and not for the new version 2.0.2. Also the AUS is 1.1 and not 1.2 (current version). Hope to fix it :12:

First of all thanks man, it's a very good submod for la mod!!

But I have downloaded the .rar (169mb) in the first post and it includes folders for la mod 2.0.1 and not for the new version 2.0.2. Also the AUS is 1.1 and not 1.2 (current version). Hope to fix it :12:

thank you :cheers-mate:

yes, it's old LA mod, and I don't update this mod. Because:

-Only me creates this submod

-Very low people like this submod, so it's useless work

-I don't have time

Guest krst6954

thank you :cheers-mate:

yes, it's old LA mod, and I don't update this mod. Because:

-Only me creates this submod

-Very low people like this submod, so it's useless work

-I don't have time

Is this mean that this is the end of this project or no? :1046274283_heul:

Is this mean that this is the end of this project or no? :1046274283_heul:

Yes, it's end of this project.

The next reason why i stop the work is that i won't play Emergency 4 anymore!! I'm waiting for EM2012. Sorry to all fans, but simply I don't like EM4 :(

You just deleted all your work? Why? All I really wanted was a LAPD CVPI with a MX7000 lightbar...Does anyone else have these files?

So reskin the LASD Vic. In photoshop it takes literally less then one minute because you can overlay the skin and it matches up perfect.

you don't insert link for v 2.0

Yes he did, the submod was rather pointless imo. It was Hoppahs old models from the LA Mod for EM3 and rereleased for the LA Mod for EM4. The models were no where near as good as the models Hoopah has in the LA Mod now.

Guest paramedic of italy

Download is availible!

CONTENT

FLASHLIGHT (Version 1)

This adds function from EM3. This have LAPD Officers, LASD Officers, LAFD & FBI. Now it not have UI (I try to add

them but it doesn't work!)

LAPD Patrolcar (Old) (Version 3)

This is not real car, it's from EM3 LA mod 2.1 or from NFS (UC, Carbon, mw). Have directional lights on rear.

MIRROR LIGHTS (Version 2)

This adds to all LAPD CV's mirror lights.

MISC.

ATF CV Have better lightbar and lights (Version 1)

There is more things but I can't remember them

I'm not responsible for damages on your computer! This can contains bugs etc... So be carefull with install!

IT WILL BE BUGGED BECAUSE I DON't TEST IT SO IF U FOUND ANY MISSING CAR REPORT IT!

For run this mod you need AUS!

EDIT: HOTFIX! It was very bugged so there is fixed version!

Check main page + readme for details!

DOWNLOAD STANDART VERSION (AUS+LA MOD NEEDED)

DOWNLOAD NEW STANDALONE VERSION WITHOUT BUGS! [RECOMMENDED]

The standalone version don't need LA mod or AUS. All is in this package. But it's large file!

please stop use megaupload or all the sites where you need to pay. i can't pay these sites please upload the files in another servers

please stop use megaupload or all the sites where you need to pay. i can't pay these sites please upload the files in another servers

If you pay attention there is a free option. No one actually pays to use these sites, well most people dont anyways. And why quote all that text for a one line response?

If you pay attention there is a free option. No one actually pays to use these sites, well most people dont anyways. And why quote all that text for a one line response?

I'd never pay for something like rapidshare or mega upload. I can wait 45 seconds.

What do I need the AUS for anyways? The reason I need it...

EDIT: DL'd the stand alone version but the version above it sends me to a pic of a PD car...