Guest sondreen

"Advanced" mods - Which ones are the best?

Guest sondreen

Which modification (which has vehicles placed around the map and the possibility to call them out / call the alarm at a station / includes custom events/scripts) do you consider the best?

I've heard of the LA Mod, Winterberg Mod (Which isn't working for me), Bamberg mod (The one I play the most but crash the most)

Which ones do you play and do you know of one that doesn't crash as often (except the LA Mod)

Guest BrandweerFish

Which modification (which has vehicles placed around the map and the possibility to call them out / call the alarm at a station / includes custom events/scripts) do you consider the best?

I've heard of the LA Mod, Winterberg Mod (Which isn't working for me), Bamberg mod (The one I play the most but crash the most)

Which ones do you play and do you know of one that doesn't crash as often (except the LA Mod)

winterberg plays fine with me and other people i know so i sould pick that one

Guest sondreen

Winterberg is fine for me too.. You could try the Florian Hamburg mod, and the Aarhus mod ;)

If you have the link for the normal Winterberg, can you please provide it? =D

Also, does either of the mods mentioned in the end have any additional scripts/missions? =D

If you have the link for the normal Winterberg, can you please provide it? =D

Also, does either of the mods mentioned in the end have any additional scripts/missions? =D

The Hamburg Mod has some new scripts, I know that.

I don't have a download link for the winterberg mod. You will have to wait until it is added to the download centre.

I like Winterberg. It crashes pretty often, but despite its instability it's great. It has so much variety in events to the extent that it actually has its own events scripted in. Another thing I love about it is how you can send vehicles home with one button press, so you don't have to neglect one emergency because you're packing up after another, you just select the vehicles and press the P button on the commands-console to send them home, then you can go sort out other things. However, I just wish there were more violent protest locations! Always seems to happen around the lower-right corner of the map, and police arrive so quickly there's no need to use the DEMO button (which sends about 8 vans full of cops with a leading police car) because it's over so fast. I don't want to leave it until it gets bad for the fun because then it's just a bit strange. It would be cool if it just started off in the main part of the map, where there are always lots of people so it could be more of a riot and less of a pathetic one-man-army situation. Then people might start throwing petrol bombs, and it would be a proper riot. Then I would be able to call in the Demo team and have a proper epic scene ^^

I like Winterberg. It crashes pretty often, but despite its instability it's great. It has so much variety in events to the extent that it actually has its own events scripted in. Another thing I love about it is how you can send vehicles home with one button press, so you don't have to neglect one emergency because you're packing up after another, you just select the vehicles and press the P button on the commands-console to send them home, then you can go sort out other things. However, I just wish there were more violent protest locations! Always seems to happen around the lower-right corner of the map, and police arrive so quickly there's no need to use the DEMO button (which sends about 8 vans full of cops with a leading police car) because it's over so fast. I don't want to leave it until it gets bad for the fun because then it's just a bit strange. It would be cool if it just started off in the main part of the map, where there are always lots of people so it could be more of a riot and less of a pathetic one-man-army situation. Then people might start throwing petrol bombs, and it would be a proper riot. Then I would be able to call in the Demo team and have a proper epic scene ^^

You could always arrest the first protester, with the sign, and then 'free him' from the car in another place. Then he'll continue the protest there :P

And I would recommend LA, Hamburg, Winterberg, and lots of others actually.

You could always arrest the first protester, with the sign, and then 'free him' from the car in another place. Then he'll continue the protest there :P

And I would recommend LA, Hamburg, Winterberg, and lots of others actually.

How do you free him from the car,Winterberg has two kinds of riots,a demonstration and a riot brawl.

How do you free him from the car,Winterberg has two kinds of riots,a demonstration and a riot brawl.

I should really play Winterberg more, to see these custom events :D

And to free him you just click on his icon when you have the car selected and he should get out (click his icon where it shows the spaces for prisoners).