MikeyPI

Attention MOD Makers

Attention to all Modification makers who have a topic on the forum we are going to require you to add the addition in the mod name to allow users to know BEFORE they open the topic whether the mod is a Work In Progress or available for download:

Edit the first post in your topic that you created and change the topic title to state:

"My mod (In Progress)" If it is under construction.

"My mod (Available)" if the modification has an available version for the public.

[EDIT]

If your mod is available for download, please also include a download link in the first post. That way people won't have to search the topic for the download link (preventing everybody from asking where the mod can be downloaded in stead of when).

[/EDIT]

This will hopefully prevent users from asking where to download/when it will be done if they bother to read the topic title.

We would appreciate it if the owners/creators of mods would take the time to update this themselves in order to cut down on our workload of trying to figure out if you have a completed mod or if the modification is still under construction.

Regards,

EMP Staff.

Edited by pyrothijs

*Bump

Thank you SuperBurke for doing it for us, since we do not want to have to read ALL the mods to see which ones are in a release vs development it is appreceiated.

Thank you Pyro, good update added by you to include the download link IN the first post of the topic too, if things are kept simple confusion should remain kept to a minimum.

I just went through the EM4 Modding Section and SPAMMED every topic (bumping those who've complied last so they'd go to the front) I won't be doing that to the modding teams, hopefully they are responsible enough to do this on their own rather than forcing the staff to do PMs or Read the whole topic to figure out what is up with their mod. Unfortunately I can't do a MASS PM bomb or I would've done that, instead I must settle for a 42 Post count for the day...... Oh how I love my work=)

Thanks to all who have complied, you were pushed back to the top so you were not "shortchanged" by those who did not do it yet.