Ale

Scripts of LA mod to other mods

here is a tutorial about how to add the LAchase script to other mods

i did this topic to ask how to do that and xplorer4x4 gave me the solution, so thanks to him

if somebody wants to do it here is how :

1)go to the LA mod 2.0 folder scripts>game>command

2)copy the LAchase script and put it in the mod that you want ( for example Essex mod) in the folder essex mod >scripts>game>command

3)Then open Em4 editor, load the essex mod or the mod that you choose ( modification> essex mod/ other mod)

4)in the prototypes windows , make click on the vehicle lapel, and then on the word police( this may vary according to the mod)

5)click on the name of a patrol car( or the vehicles that you want, but it does not work in all) , then on edit>edit commands and on the left column select Vcmdfollow. Then the arrow to the right, then Ok and again OK.

6)Well now it is ready , hope you like the tutorial, if you have questions just say them here

Screens:

the LA chase script

selecting the patrol car

Adding the vcmdfollow command

you're going to have to speak with Hoppah. its his script

Do you say this 'cause of permission? but i don't need permission for doing this 'cause is for personal use only ;)

i had PM him , i'm waiting for an answer but if he can't answer me maybe somebody can help

Guest Francis

You are allowed to use it as long as this mod will never be released to public. If you want to release it, then you will need to write the code yourself, without taking any part of his to yours.

You are allowed to use it as long as this mod will never be released to public. If you want to release it, then you will need to write the code yourself, without taking any part of his to yours.

It's not my mod , it's this mod-->

i just want to add the Lachase script to this mod only for me

You should just try to copy the script LAChase.script to that mod and add the command to one of the police vehicles.

Make sure the type of these vehicles is either VT_POLICE_STW, VT_POLICE_SW or VT_POLICE_MTW.

The script is optimalized for the LA Mod, that means it contains a few things you do not need like a few extra checks.

But I don't think you need to edit the script. I'd say you can just try it out.

You should just try to copy the script LAChase.script to that mod and add the command to one of the police vehicles.

Make sure the type of these vehicles is either VT_POLICE_STW, VT_POLICE_SW or VT_POLICE_MTW.

The script is optimalized for the LA Mod, that means it contains a few things you do not need like a few extra checks.

p puted the LAchase script to the commands->game folder and then i enter the editor and click on one vehicle (example: ford mondeo and skoda octavia) thank on edit and edit commands and then i try to find the la chase script but i can't find it, why happens this¿

THanks for your time

Guest shadowhunter388

Hello hoopah. I want to say your mods are great but I need help. Can you explain to me how to make animations on a gate to open and close it. I have made in editor on the LA 2.0 map a airport and I would like to make a open and close gate can you please explain how to do it, I searched all over the web. Thank you for reading. :)

Guest Francis

Hello hoopah. I want to say your mods are great but I need help. Can you explain to me how to make animations on a gate to open and close it. I have made in editor on the LA 2.0 map a airport and I would like to make a open and close gate can you please explain how to do it, I searched all over the web. Thank you for reading. :)

This is not a topic related to this, you should start your own. :)