Guest alfa87

! Help How do I install the mod !

hello boys

are new to the forum :)

Help me how do I install the mod for Emergency 4, and the first time that I do. :blush:

Hi and welcome :)

What mod do you want to install?

The LA mod when you donwload it it comes with a setup

but other mods don't for example Latvia mod

In this case you have to go to MiPC>local disk >Programm Files> Sixteen toons entertanment > emergency 4 and open modinstaller

Click on install file and for example swhen you extract latvia mod it will appear a folder called latvia mod 1.0 and inside a file called Latvia Mod v1.0.e4mod so when you click on install file search for this file and click on it

wait that the programm install it and ready! :)

Extract the .e4mod file from the .rar file or the .zip file and open the mod installer. Click Install and find the .e4mod file. The LA Mod has it's own installer so you don't need to do this for the LA Mod.

Look in the FAQ section for more information.

BTW :welcome: to the forums.

hello boys

are new to the forum :)

Help me how do I install the mod for Emergency 4, and the first time that I do. :blush:

welcome to the forums

1st of all i assume u have a mod downloaded? if not there is a fair amount in the download section of this site.

the way i install them and am sure it is the may most people install them is, once the mod is downloaded, there should in most cases be a .rar (zipped up) file. you will need to download a rogram call winrar. it is free just do a wed search.

once u have this program, simply open the .rar file and the should be a mod file inside with a readme file and sometimes a screen shot. double click the mod file and this should automatically install.

if it dont install then go to the start button (bottom left) and go to all programs and look for the folder where the game is install, there should be a mod installer program there.

open that and then click install mod, point it to the location where the mod u want to install and that should work

***eyespy900***