Struninho

crashs before going to menu of the game

hi.my game do not work in my windows vista and crashs in before enter in the menu of the game in my windows xp.please help me..before i break my 2 computers:p

Well let me see...

crystal_ball.jpg

I'm sorry but without a logfile and DXDIAG file the image stays a bit blurry...

Guest Francis

what do you need to help me.i´m not good with files,programes,etc...sorry

You may see this here for creating a DXDIAG log file. The logfile he was talking about it your Emergency 4 log file located at the same place as Em4.exe. :) Upload them both here using the "Click To Attach Files" button on the "Add Reply" page. :sporty:

pyrothijs will help you when he gets the time to.

Om my god! How did you know I was going to help him? Maybe I should hire you to check out my christall ball from now on :grinsevil::cheers:

thanks...i will wait for the answer.i wan´t so much to play the game....

Your video drivers date back from 2005. Start by upgrading your video drivers. You can download the latest drivers for your video card on Nvidia's website. An installation instruction is included at the page where you can download your drivers.

Guest Francis

Om my god! How did you know I was going to help him? Maybe I should hire you to check out my christall ball from now on :grinsevil::cheers:

Stupid.. :rolleyes::1046276057_GroupHug:

You were waiting for these uploads to help him so yeah.. :)

Your video drivers date back from 2005. Start by upgrading your video drivers. You can download the latest drivers for your video card on Nvidia's website. An installation instruction is included at the page where you can download your drivers.

thanks for the help...BUT...i can not upload my video drive,the nvidia´s website say this "The manufacturer of this system requires that you download the driver for your GPU from their support site".....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Guest Francis

thanks for the help...BUT...i can not upload my video drive,the nvidia´s website say this "The manufacturer of this system requires that you download the driver for your GPU from their support site".....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Have you tried... going to their support site? :som_downloads:

Have you tried... going to their support site? :som_downloads:

yes...i click on "Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products" and after this they said that and this "The GeForce M series and GeForce Go series notebook GPUs use drivers that have been customized by the notebook manufacturers to support hot key functions, power management functions, lid close and suspend/resume behavior. NVIDIA has worked with some notebook manufacturers to provide notebook-specific driver updates, however, most notebook driver updates must come from the notebook manufacturer. Additionally, the desktop GeForce graphics drivers will not install on Geforce M series and Quadro M series notebook GPU's."

yes...i click on "Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products" and after this they said that and this "The GeForce M series and GeForce Go series notebook GPUs use drivers that have been customized by the notebook manufacturers to support hot key functions, power management functions, lid close and suspend/resume behavior. NVIDIA has worked with some notebook manufacturers to provide notebook-specific driver updates, however, most notebook driver updates must come from the notebook manufacturer. Additionally, the desktop GeForce graphics drivers will not install on Geforce M series and Quadro M series notebook GPU's."

Which means you can download the drivers from the website of your notebook manufacturer.

chiçaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!there`s only one driver in toshiba`s website...

Most recent one I can find is this one:

http://notebook.driversdown.com/notebook-drivers/Toshiba-Qosmio-F20-notebook-nVidia-Display-Driver_89581.shtml

It dates from februari 2008

i instal but when i run the dxdiag it says the same thing :machkaputt: .i have another computer with windows vista,see if you can help me...i instal the game but when i click to start the screen appears black but then crash to desktop again.

thanks for all the help

Try to run it as administrator