Gamage

Performance and Graphic Fixes

Was this Useful?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Was this Useful?

Guest pmadden94

People cant even read 2 posts up before they reply, and you think they know how to edit the cfg file? Come on now..

I have a Dell2208WFP 22 Inch Widescreen, I had to manually edit the cfg to make the game fullscreen, and everything looks fine here.

Well, I know how to edit it, I was just having trouble finding it..

I have a HP G60-530US Notebook with a 17 inch HD widescreen...I paid extra for a 5-in-1 digital media reader which is supposed to speed up transfer of files..and an expensive "intel graphics media accelerator 4500M" with 1450 mb of video memory...and the screen gets all distorted when I change the resolution to fit my screen...

I need to look through some of my settings...because something isn't right..

Well, I know how to edit it, I was just having trouble finding it..

I have a HP G60-530US Notebook with a 17 inch HD widescreen...I paid extra for a 5-in-1 digital media reader which is supposed to speed up transfer of files..and an expensive "intel graphics media accelerator 4500M" with 1450 mb of video memory...and the screen gets all distorted when I change the resolution to fit my screen...

I need to look through some of my settings...because something isn't right..

Intel graphics are a joke, so that may be part of the problem. And your media reader cant speed up file transfers beyond the specs of the protocols. It simply gives you more available device support. Have you tried going in to options when you load the game, and turning up the details to high if there nto already there.

I see a slight difference. How do I save the settings? Or do I have to edit them everytime I play? I click "apply", but the settings don't save the next time I play. :wall:

For the config file? It shouldn't change itself. My guess is UAC playing up.

Sorry I'm not good with computers, so what's UAC? What do mean by it's "playing up"? :gruebel: But I'm talking about the control panel, though. I open the NVIDIA control panel, edit the graphic settings for Emergency 4, click Apply, and close it. When I turn on my computer again, I have to eidt the graphics settings again. :huh:

I have a bit of a problem with the resolution tweak. Whenever i try and save the settings that I edited in the Em4.cfg file, It says, " Unable to save. Please make sure the file and path name are correct. " Anyone know that that means?

Guest vader1976

Hello dear FANS!!!

Can you help me please.

I have problem with LA MOD 2.0 in Win7 64bit. nvidia 512 silent

When i try to run the modifications, the pc is pause and after few sec, i take this msg :

(_pickupb7d68): Error : Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is not defined in current scope.

can you give any result?

Many thanks

Lord Vader

I have a bit of a problem with the resolution tweak. Whenever i try and save the settings that I edited in the Em4.cfg file, It says, " Unable to save. Please make sure the file and path name are correct. " Anyone know that that means?

Win Vista/7 have program files protected from tampering by things that are not ran as an administrator, such is why installers request to run at the admin level... Copy the file out of program files to the desktop or wherever, change it, then save it, then paste it back, or disable UAC for the folder of the game it's self in the properties tab of the folder by changing the permissions to it under the security tab. Allow users to have "Full control" by clicking the checkbox and press OK it will bring up a pop-up listing all the files it is changing the permissions for, once completed the folder is no longer under UAC's death grip.

Hey guys,

I tryed some of what you said, but I still have this problem :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/em4problem3.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/em4problem.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/em4problem2.png/

And I don't know what to do, it happens after about 3 - 5 minutes of gameplay, I use a GeForce GT-540M with the lastest driver, and still have that, any ideas please????

This is a helpful topic, but i'm having some problem with the shadow in gameplay. I modified setting in Nvidia Control panel as same as the topic but nothing changed....

Here is my hardware infomation:

CPU: Intel Core i7 - 6700HQ 2.6GHz, up to 3.2GHz

RAM: 8GB

HDD: 1TB

Graphic card: Nvidia GTX 960M - 4GB.