dor21600

LABattalionChief

Okay so, when you are using the battalion chief, if you dispatch all units from the on map stations, you don't recieve back up units from off the map?

I'm not sure it's meant to call units from off the screen.

As far as I know you use the normal panel to deploy any extra units.

----------

What you should do is order units yourself, then place them on standby at various points around the city.

This way, when you use the battalion chief the closest unit will respond.

The BC will call units off the map, but only if you own any.

Say you want another BLS ambulance to show up and make it so there's 2 on the map. You would have to make sure that you have at least one more in your inventory or else it won't let you dispatch another unit

Ah, I get it.

That's why i've never got this problem then because I already own plenty of units to call out.

I know it wasn't my question, but thanks for the answer :gut:

erfd is correct. The BC script for the LA Mod, not SG submod, will actually purchase a unit and bring it in from off the map so long as you have money for it. However Shane disabled this for the SG Submod as he was originally using an older script for his base, and from there im not sure if he decided he preferred it that way of if he never got around to updating it. Could just be because theres so many units on the map as is.