Cosreski

Added Another Gas Station

Looks good! Great job! Is it an 'open housed' one? Are you going to try to make a missions take part there?

I would suggest moving the spawn point for ambulances to the underground parking ramp, but thats just me. Otherwise, congrats on a job well done. Actually looks pretty good.

Now you are thinking what I was thinking. What does it take to move the spawn point to garage?

Remeber that this is an idea and this was just for my use and willing to allow Hoppah to use the idea.

Just let me have the credit. :grinsevil:

Will someone give me a step by step instructions on how to change VO spawn locations to the garage for Ambulance's? Is Here anymore I have to do in order to change a spawn's location?

I also like to know, is there anymore I have to do other than putting vo's for additional parking for the police station? Maybe a script?

post-2116-1265149495_thumb.jpg

nice one u added gas station i added FBI station

Can you send pics of the FBI station?

I found that the building to the left of construction site is perfect for Federal building or court house and federal vehicles can spawn at garage entrance. Here are the pics.

post-2116-1265219230_thumb.jpg

Why's that?

That was just for a pic. I don't have that permanent. I like the idea that being a Federal building / Court house don't you?

The building looks great, but all those cars. Maybe one or two, but that many just looks stupid.

That is a bit mental haha.

If anything you should extend a fence along like the original PD building has to the car park to the left of your building here and put all those vehicles that are on the pavement in there.

In terms of the building though, looks very good :)

Now you are thinking what I was thinking. What does it take to move the spawn point to garage?

Remeber that this is an idea and this was just for my use and willing to allow Hoppah to use the idea.

Just let me have the credit. :grinsevil:

Lol, don't get to ahead of yourself. I'm sure if Hoppah wanted to do something like this he would have been able to do it just fine.

Very nice i hope you get permision :happy: keep up the good work

I not going to Release it but u can try re-skin the Em4 Bank to FBI HQ :D

If you can you could make the SWAT cars spawn at LAPD. As far as I know they have the same HQ IRL?

You can go to the Editor and change SWAT spawn same as LAPD spawn.

If u need help i can teach you by sending me PM.

Keep In Mind That This Is My Personal Mod. That I'm Sharing With You my Ideas.

I have added an underground garage entrance for large Office building as there are limited space for parking.

I also added an underground garage entrance for the Town Homes behind the McDonalds.

I also change the buildings behind shopping center. I put 2 apartment buildings, 2 cafe's, Playground and news stand w/vegetable stand and grill.

I also fixed wrecked Limo so that it can be towed. Go to traits and click on Transportable.

I added some local buses as there was none. I would like to make the bus stop @ bus stops and load and unload.